Feel The Hate

Home Forums All StateFansNation Feel The Hate

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Texpack
    Participant

Feel The Hate

This sums up how I feel about this game every year. Since the fall of the USSR, no other institution on the planet is more hate worthy than that bunch of cheating SOBs.

Here’s hoping we show up tonight and kick some sorry cheating tail. Go Pack!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Going into their gross building and running them off the court is the best “f-ck you” statement we can ever make. Cat did it once, now tis DSJ’s turn.

If we have one of our unpredictable good nights, I think we will. They don’t match up great with us, and frankly, just ain’t that good this year.

Adventuroo
    Participant

GAME NOT ON. Postponed until Sunday 1:00 PM. Dean Dome will host an on campus Votive Candle (to stay warm) event tonight. Theme will be “Global Warming is a FACT….”

Word on the street is that Roy Cooper will also allow the 2000 or so that could not attend last night’s ball to attend and temporarily lift the Emergency Order to let them drive or cycle or magic carpet (as long as the Carpet Pool) to the Dean Dome.

Video at 11….

BJD95
    Keymaster

Well, the Yinzburgh/LOLfins game figures to be a blowout anyway.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I think it might be best for us to all to the Church of our choice… BEFORE the game…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

BTOB,

I was planning on going tomorrow and had rehearsed the Choir’s Anthem at home. There ain’t many Church’s open tomorrow,in the Triangle, but I understand that Popeye’s will be serving and have extra wait staff.

RW has been making miracles….as do the receivers….

tractor57
    Participant

All church events cancelled here (the church is a mile from me) so I’ll say a prayer for forgiveness then …

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

RW has been making miracles….

Russell and the Hawks up 10-3 at the half on just 10 passes…
    T57… forgiveness is required, forotherfolks shouldn’t be forgotten…
    B’rer ‘Roo… are you a Tenor or a Baritone?
    God works in Mysterious Ways.

tractor57
    Participant

BtoB being a Methodist church there are many Duke supporters but quite a few UNC and NC State people. The fact we can coexist is a testament to his mercy but not doubt I will have to pray for mercy for my sins tomorrow.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Russell and Rawls get the Hawks the necessary 4th quarter TD…
    Now up 19-6

T57 — i’m 50% Methodist / 50% Baptist by birth — 50% Methodist – 50% Presbyterian in life… taught some Sunday School in all three…

For the most important parts – they’re all the same… just depends on what Sunday it is…

Somewhere amongst all that — you gott it right — common ground for a diverse and hardheaded people…. only by grace.

tractor57
    Participant

BotB well said.
    Tonight the issue here is 11 F, snow and cows in the back yard. Glad I can call the owner …

choppack1
    Participant

My wife told me to check to see if church was cancelled – I told her she didn’t know Father Steve. He’s not cancelling on account of bad weather.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Went to church this am… did a little singing…

Really Hated watching the first half of this game….

so I guess, I’m 2 for 3…

highstick
    Participant

Went to church, won’t even turn an NC State basketball game until someone can prove to me it’s not the SOS every year. I guess that makes me 2 for 2, but then I find out we transferred in 2 gay guys…I guess since they got married elsewhere, it’s a push…but I’ll be watching very closely!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

McCallum
    Participant

Went to church, won’t even turn an NC State basketball game until someone can prove to me it’s not the SOS every year. I guess that makes me 2 for 2, but then I find out we transferred in 2 gay guys…I guess since they got married elsewhere, it’s a push…but I’ll be watching very closely!

What?

Something gay happened in chapel hill the other day and it wasnt the typical Oscar Wilde sort either. Tantamount to a violation of the most demeaning sort though it concerned balls in a hole instead of a phallus, the sweet/bitter surrender to a historical pounding was enough to elevate the Mnt Dew-Reebok contingent of unc followers toward alpha status in the mired muck of the economic ditch held by the lower classes. Of course they have all benefits and rights to now look down on those with degrees from Moo U because the masterminds that make up the Raleigh version of the Princeville chamber of commerce-flood planning committee continue with the fraud which has been on going for nearly 30 years.

Allowing me a gracious pass concerning the prohibition of certain words, phrases and thoughts, the chapel hill minstrel show continues to parade up and down the court with yet another generation of scholars. What a feat to continue at such a pace despite being caught at efforts which would have granted Chris Washburn a simple 4 year degree with a respectable 2.5 average! Back 30 miles to the east, that menstrual show from Moo U parades on as well. The excuses roll on like the stream of bricks pouring out of every door at the lifeless place. It reminds one of the first ideas concerning incompetence and neopotism, the movement from youth to adult whereby you realize the people in charge essentially are there for reasons not tied to intelligence or results.

I don’t know about the two gay guys but I do know about the Ottomans that run State.

McCallum

StateRed44
    Participant

^masterful

highstick
    Participant

^masterful

The PCUSA saga continues…Just waiting to see if this is a “back door” move to bring on a lawsuit at some point. Keep in mind that the PCUSA left it up to the individual churches as to whether they would allow “marriages within the church”. Our’s is opposed, but we’ve got some Hole fans that think we aren’t liberal enough and I’m sure they are wanting to “push the envelope”…

Thus why I’m keeping a watchful eye.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.