Fedora/UNC making more bad headlines…

Home Forums All StateFansNation Fedora/UNC making more bad headlines…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    coach13
    Participant

Saw Fedora getting slammed on MSN web this morning…utilizing the Illinois ex-coach who was fired more mistreatment of player…Fedora…”No big deal”. Ah the Carolina Way…

Pack78
    Participant

Sounds like this guy should be working at the unx School of Medicine with his amazing ability to snap-diagnose injuries…

Fraudora: “I mean, the guy didn’t win enough games. That’s all it was.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article97520632.html#storylink=cpy

UNC-Chapel Hillary

Gowolves
    Participant

Holt sent him away! The Ass hat just got nuetered!

rthomas44
    Participant

I hate Car holes so much, this is the kind of crap that can’t smell bad enough.

Adventuroo
    Participant

DeCock and Tudor lambasted Fedora in the N&O and WRAL today. The UNC (Night Stocking WalMart employees) jumped all over this and defended UNC and Fedora and how he was “helping a buddy”. I remember an old tale about a bunch of “buddies” that held the flashlights so their “buddy” could sexually assault a drunk female.

SO, friendships are not always good reasons.

It is fascinating that Little Miss Blue Smurfette found enough testerone to call out Bubba and the Hat. They undid, in 24 hours, what over $3,000,000 in PR work had tried to “spin” over the past few years.

Fedora probably will have a good team. Sort of like Nixon wanting MORE info….and over-reacting. No one said that Coaches were smart. Really DOES seem that “Winning at ALL costs” has replaced “The Carolina Way”. Some wahoo likened Dean Smith’s keeping Phil Ford on staff despite his repeated DWI’s. At least Phil “was family”.

This dude was brought on board to help UNC win….and his influence only bodes ill will.

The beat goes on…

tractor57
    Participant

Given the history involved with the previous setting I for the life of me cannot fathom how Bubba or the Hat could possibly this would not major PR implications. I’m sure friendship was a part, the desire to win was also a part of the reasoning. There was another of the N&O writers on a local radio sports talk show yesterday afternoon and it was obvious he was simply shaking his head at the whole mess.

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Stepped down after the news sh*t storm that was.

TheCOWDOG

UNCtuous.

Mike
    Participant

What a joke – only because he was busted and called out on it.

The funny thing is he said “was helping out a friend who needed a job”. I am all for helping friends who need a job but how was he helping his friend with a volunteer position?

The whole place over there stinks and actually kudos to Folt for stepping in.

tractor57
    Participant

In addition David Glenn proved once again he is an asp with his comments on the subject today.

choppack1
    Participant

Let’s face it, we are competing with the scum of the earth. Give Doeren’s credit, he is a decent man who is trying to develop young men not just win football games.

Texpack
    Participant

This would have been ok if they had just hired someone to abuse the regular students too.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

You guys remember when Hakeem Nicks graduated UNC in only three years and proceeded to score an eleven on the NFL’s Wonderlic test (that score would indicate he has a severe learning disability)? Yeah I don’t think much has changed over there.

Greywolf
    Participant

Next thing we hear will be Ass Hat complaining about dirty recruiting — about him hiring his friend.

McCallum
    Participant

Leave Hakeem Nicks alone.

He had a very late diagnosed learning disability.

After his freshman year at unc the utopian prose of Hichomba DeClapizko Carumba helped break through Nick’s mental stigma toward learning and brought him into the shining light of academic excellence.

McCallum

NCSU88
    Participant

Annnnnnd he’s gone

Greywolf
    Participant

I’ve had a few EweNC folks puffing their chests out and bragging that Fedora has character, etc., because he helped a friend who needed a second chance.

I let them know we don’t have to worry about Doeren bringing coaches to NCSU like Beckman in order to “help a friend.” Doeren doesn’t have friends who abuse athletes and put their health at risk.

Do you help your friends who are in trouble for beating their wives? Me neither. I don’t have friends who beat their wives. You know what happens to wives who give their abusive spouse a second chance? They get abused a second time.

Virginia Wolf
    Participant

Bubba & the Hat should not take that from the little miss blue smurfette! If I were them, I’d start looking for another job at a real U! What say ye???

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.