Exam Week….

Home Forums All StateFansNation Exam Week….

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  McCallum 3 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

No Wolfpack Football…
    No Wolfpack Basketball…

No real news…

Bored and looking for something?

I’ve been watching Longmire-6 and The Last Kingdom on Netflix…
    Two similar tales, 1200 yrs apart, that in some fundamental way for Old Men define what is right and what is wrong with the world around us today….

Land, Family, Country, Duty and Honor.

I’m sure Bro Mc and others agree and disagree…

GO PACK!

#OverTwentyYearsCheating?

tractor57
    Participant

When it comes to this I have
    very mixed tastes. From Highly Questionable on ESPN to Mr. Robot on USA. Lots of the typical TV BS also. Plots are either non existent or very varied.

Fastback68
    Participant

We are on episode 8 Longmire but after that there is zero inventory. Binged watched GOT this summer. Need some new series as good as justified.

rthomas44
    Participant

“Mind Hunters”is worth a look. Kind of creepy.

Pack1997
    Participant

Punisher is excellent on Netflix as well as Gifted on Fox. Someone told me if you can get through the first 30 minutes you will love Happy on Syfy. Haven’t tried it yet though.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I haven’t watched the last season of Longmire yet, but I will get to it. I’ve thought about reading the Longmire books (12 so far), but haven’t started on them yet.

I’ve read the GOT novels, but never watched the series. Six years and counting waiting on the 6th book. It’s safe to say that I have pretty much forgotten where everyone is and why I should care. In fact, I’m not sure I care enough to read the next one whenever it is released.

Punisher was pretty good. Though the ending made me wonder whether they’re planning Season 2 or not.

highstick
    Participant

At 72 I still have a rare nightmare about still being at State and waking up after missing an exam. Must have been a hangover from my engineering days!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

McCallum
    Participant

Godfather II

“You country ain’t your blood. Don’t forget it”

Truer words have hardly been uttered.

McCallum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.