Emmert Says Holes were Guilty and Calls for Reforms to Keep Doors Opento keep…

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Emmert Says Holes were Guilty and Calls for Reforms to Keep Doors Opento keep…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

wral.com reporting

NOW…. Who do you trust ???

I wouldn’t ask a Fox to build a new Hen House… especially not the same Fox that got caught in the old one…

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Mr. Dog… fix that damn title pls…

BYOB

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    rthomas44
    Participant

Maybe Condi Rice can find WMDs in the BB shoes. A war criminal on a NCAA select committee.

ancsu87
    Participant

“Duncan was more pointed in his comments about the North Carolina case, saying the NCAA was prevented by a “loophole” from punishing the school.”

Did not stop them from hammering Penn State where they had no jurisdiction. I am sorry but screw them, UNC-CH and our admin if we don’t demand that Beverly be given the waiver and stand up for a real student athlete. What the heck will the NCAA or UNC controlled media do to NC State if we play him? Call 14 penslities against us without looking at anything the opposing team does? Run one of best college BB coaches off the campus and stress him out so much he develops cancer. Gives us an ACC Commissioner who sought out and got extra punishment for Clemson when he was AD at UNC-CH because the “ACC” has higher standards than the NCAA? Need I go on .. the last example and the sheer arrogance of Swafford is why I am waiting for my NC State leadership to take a stand. If they don’t then screw them too. I am done with this BS called college sports.

TheCOWDOG

I tried Bill…can’t get it to take…
    Emmert’s full of s#it.

tractor57
    Participant

The NCAA “was prevented from acting”? I call male bovine manure on that.

13OT
    Participant

Some animals are more equal than others, by George….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.