Early Season NFL

Home Forums StateFans Football Early Season NFL

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Yea, where was that emotion during all of Peppers’ years in CLT? Good riddance. Panthers have a 2 game lead over the NFC (and head to heads over Seattle and Green Bay). Amazing. The teams to watch are Arizona and Minnesota.

Wulfpack
    Participant

And the Panthers just keep on keepin’ on. Keep pounding baby. 9-0.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The Seahawks are in trouble. Arizona is the better team and is in their way to winning the division. With as weak as tbe NFC is, the Seahawks should be able to scramble for a Wild Card spot. But they don’t look good.

Same to the Packers. A home loss to Detroit? My my my. Minnesota now with a chance to take the division as Green Bay has lost three straight.

Really sad what has happened to Peyton in Denver. We may have seen the last of him. Probably should have retired last year. Is he injured???

Wolfanatic
    Participant

^ Yes, Manning’s right foot, right shoulder and ribs are injured. “Losing feeling in my toes”

BJD95
    Keymaster

Dead PeyPey certainly gives me the sads. Brock didn’t exactly cover himself in garbage time glory, either.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

A grand total of 6 teams in each conference have records at or above .500. This is the time of year where the large majority of NFL games are not worth watching….which I’m used to since I’m in the Redskins coverage area.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/reports–broncos–peyton-manning-has-torn-plantar-fascia-in-right-foot-145541887.html

Denver’s Peyton Manning has torn plantar fascia in right foot, league sources tell ESPN. Manning was battling plantar fasciitis; worsened.
    — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 16, 2015

Plantar fasciitis, by definition, is microtears in the tissue, which connects the heel to the base of the toes. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport tweeted something slightly different than Schefter, along the lines that Manning caused further aggravation to his foot on Sunday:

During the loss to the Chiefs, Peyton Manning did suffer additional small tearing, as @AdamSchefter said, aggravation of the previous injury
    — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 16, 2015

As Schefter noted in a subsequent tweet, partial tears are very painful. Manning’s brother Eli played the 2009 season with a fully-torn plantar fascia, but that is not as uncomfortable.

Generally, treatment for a torn plantar fascia is simply rest to let the microtears heal.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I have the sads for Peyton.

Fastback68
    Participant

Much better weekend versus last one. State wins, scored a bottle of Blantons, Psnthers 10-0, Falcons choke once again, good times.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Panthers destroy Dead Skins, not even close. Move to 10-0. Cam Newton now firmly in the MVP conversation with a monster and efficient 5 TD game. And he hardly had to break a sweat. This team is a force to be reckoned with.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The 10-0 Panthers open up as an UNDERDOG at 3-7 Dallas on Turkey Day. LMFAO. Thank you, Vegas.

Fastback68
    Participant

I got stuck watching the Bills to appease my better half. Is it wrong to be happy to see the injuries adding up for the Pats or just wicked awesome? 18-0 vs 18-0

Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.