Duke Game Thread

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Duke Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Keymaster

Will this be the first twenty loss season in ncsu history?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

This was the first 20 post (during the game ) Game Thread ever….
    I’d call that a loss by a mile…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Here’s another: From 7:00 to 3:20 to go, Dook scored 0 from the field and 12 from the line. IMO 3 of those fouls were bailouts.

Rick
    Keymaster

This was the first 20 post (during the game ) Game Thread ever….
    I’d call that a loss by a mile…

I am here now so everyone can take their frustration out on me

MrPlywood
    Participant

In the Moral Victory Dept: Caleb not sitting down and distracting the Trusties for a good 5 minutes.

Wulfpack
    Participant

You guys want to continue to polish this turd of a season, you go right ahead. But a turd is still a turd.

What more can I ask? To finally box somebody out and to guard the shooters. We don’t do it, and we have 2-9 to show for it.

Rick, I doubt we lose 20 but it will surely be close.

PackofMac
    Participant

32 free throws to 19 is your difference today. You want to polish a turd go rub down Swofford. So tired of being a clown in this ass hat circus called the ACC.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Rick … SFN traffic stats, or the lack thereof, ain’t on you…

you were replaced a long time ago by idiots, trolls and fools….

How’s them little girls do this week?
    If they packed as hard as the Wolfpack, they shoulda won….

PackofMac
    Participant

Of course giving up 367 open three’s sure didn’t help either.

redisgood
    Participant

For those scoring at home, Duke had one field goal in the last 10 1/2 minutes of the game. All their other points were free throws.

TheCOWDOG

I can honestly say…

State’s equipment manager needs to be shown the door, right now…no ifs, ands or buts.

Why each and every post player has not been fitted with new wave receiver gloves…well…it’s beyond comprehension.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^Ok…

but I didn’t know we had a true POST player this season….
    What’s his name and number???

BJD95
    Keymaster

I would also like to reiterate that I really, REALLY hate those mofos. Proud that we fought, with all that went against us. Tough matchup, with all their perimeter shooters and us with only one healthy, scholarship guard on the roster.

TheCOWDOG

Fumble Fingers # 0
    Air Hands # 21

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Anya needs gloves, CowMutt, Give him Grinnage’s left overs…my 2 cents.. Nothing new, but the Lacey defection proved to be an unexpected, mortal wound. Henderson gets his ankle rebuilt, seven minutes into the season. Washington leaving, well, I don’t think that I was the only one caught off guard by that.
    These are decisions that are made by KIDS.. It’s on Gott? You want money? Europe? Okay. No Problem..Go…You want more playing time? Then you are saying that your coach cannot recognize talent , or is it perhaps that you’re not a team player…IDK..but I’m still firmly in Gott’s corner, because like some others here, I’ve been around winning coaches/managers. Since we are not a one and done school (yet) must he be a great coach and Dr. Freaking Phil at the same time? Does Calipari play the Dr Phil role? Is it not a business?

Wulfpack
    Participant

This is not the Duke of old, folks. Not even close. Zero bench. K’s weakest team in a while. They are going to have to fight to make the tourney, and will be a high seed at that. This is one we definitely could have won if we had cleaned it up just a tad. The same problems keep plaguing the team week after week.

TheCOWDOG

Dorsey Poole would be on top of this, Wolfanatic.

😉

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Fumble Fingers # 0
    Air Hands # 21

OK… whose #0 ???

Rick
    Keymaster

Rick … SFN traffic stats, or the lack thereof, ain’t on you…

you were replaced a long time ago by idiots, trolls and fools….

How’s them little girls do this week?
    If they packed as hard as the Wolfpack, they shoulda won….

Some of it is just because I don’t bother to post much 😉

As long as they are not insulting people they have the right to post. During the end of the hwsnbn years packpride starting restricting peoples opinions. I think that is the worst. Besides, if this team becomes good then people will come.

As to the girls, they played hard but were out manned. I offered the parents a refund on my salary but they did not take me up on it.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Thanks Bovine….

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

As to the girls, they played hard but were out manned.

As long as you gave your “we lost when we were supposed to lose, but I’m damn proud of you.. just keep doing what you’re doing and the wins will come” speech… I’m sure they went home with their heads up and will play harder for you next week….

I offered the parents a refund on my salary but they did not take me up on it.

I’m sure they are getting what they are paying for….

:>}

PackofMac
    Participant

isn’t’ calling other here idiots, troll and fools insults??? I digress… It’s cool Rick, I’ve found a new joy in this little site

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

PackofMac…

if it’s true, it not an insult, it’s true…
    if not… then it’s not…

Do you prefer the euphemism “those with low levels of awareness”…
    as kinder and gentler language or do you prefer calling “a spade a spade” ???

It don’t matter to me…

Wufpacker
    Participant

isn’t’ calling other here idiots, troll and fools insults???

Feel free to point out toward whom those comments were directed.
    See the difference now?

ryebread
    Participant

I watched the second half. The effort was there. The fix was in. Not much else to say than that.

It was good to see Kirk get some minutes. Too bad we’ve seen this story before where a lightly used player becomes the designated whipping boy of the officials.

Cat is very special and should be ACC POY, though playing on this team may rob him of that. It will be a shame if that happens.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.