Don't Forget! We Play Footy Today!! (5pm, ESPN2)

Home Forums StateFans Football Don't Forget! We Play Footy Today!! (5pm, ESPN2)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

This is our revenge game. WIN ONE FOAR THE GIRAFFE!!!

What, you don’t remember? In his last game before leaving for Paedo State, James Franklin’s charges damned near knocked Mike Glennon’s skinny head clean off. It was embarrassing, and a testament to how good Glennon was that he kept us in the fixture until the last 10 minutes, and how bad/lazy TOB had gotten in recruiting.

This is Vandy’s first bowl appearance since, IIRC. They not real good, but I suspect they will be better than us.

In the interim, I shall “enjoy” Everton vs. defending champion Foxy Footy on NBC Sports Extra Time (TWC 421), as a full slate of Lesser Footy matches is Boxing Day tradition. Ya know, give blokes sommet to do while the birds are out returning parcels.

YES I AM STILL HUNGOVER FROM WHAT MY DONKS DID LAST NIGHT.

But in happier news, I am that 1%er fantasy manager who, on a last minute gut feeling not dismissed as gas, started BOTH Sam Bradford and Adam Thielen in his title game, so Kill V. Maim brought home the bacon for me. This was, BY FAR, the most rewarding fantasy win I’ve ever had, as I worked my ass off for it. Out of my $250 auction budget, my semifinal starting lineup salary was $28, and in the finals that dwindled to $24. Had I the sense to play Tyreek Hill over He-mannuel Sanders, it would have been $17.

tractor57
    Participant

Is that footie or footsie?

Wulfpack
    Participant

Vandy was in the Compass Bowl in 2013 and defeated Houston.

Pack78
    Participant

Is that footie or footsie?

Hope Vandy sees a lot of Dayes, Hines, and Louis’ footies flying past them on the way to the endzone…

PackFan
    Participant

If the defense that played the Clemson game shows up, I think the final score will be in our favor.

BJD, congrats on the win. I refuse to draft Emmanuel Sanders next year, as I think I’m 2 for 15 on making the right start/sit decision with him this season…

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Let’ Go WOLFPACK !!!

And Finish this season of ups and downs with a blowout win….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

yeah, my start/sit with Sanders left much to be desired, too. David Johnson (my Keeper from last season) papered over many cracks. He and my Vikings pretty much scored all my points this week.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Man, we TOTES could have beaten the Cowbells. These are SHIT.

Fastback68
    Participant

I didn’t forget but my alcohol level sure has slowed down the processing department.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Man, we TOTES could have beaten the Cowbells. These are SHIT.

Hehehehe…yeah, I’ve just been giving a certain someone a little bit of shit over this performance.

Wufpacker
    Participant

MiamiOH dude needs to get kicked out of this one.
    Sorry.

Wufpacker
    Participant

And even though Fitzgerald doesn’t have to leave the game due to penalty….he needs to get evaluated regardless. Keep the kid sitting for a bit and give him the protocol. That was a massive hit.

TheCOWDOG

Got off the water just in time to see Miami O, kicking woes…now BC.

Hmmm.

Wufpacker
    Participant

These two passages were penned in a Christmas Card I recently rec’d from the WPC. I like them both.

Be Strong, but not rude.
    Be kind, but not weak.
    Be humble, but not timid.
    Be proud, but not arrogant.

-Jim Rohn

Wolf Credo
    Respect the elders, teach the young, cooperate with the pack.
    Play when you can, hunt when you must, rest in between.
    Share your affections, voice your feelings, leave your mark.

-Del Goetz

It might not have been the best season for us Wolven sort at times, but today is it until Summer is over. Let’s enjoy it.

Merry Christmas, Fellers.

PackFan
    Participant

^ Well said.

Fastback68
    Participant

BC pantsing maryland. Nelson ha ha.

TheCOWDOG

Line of thunderstorms barely skirting by right now.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Delays?

BJD95
    Keymaster

God, could you imagine sitting through thunderstorms, the day after Christmas, in freaking SHREVEPORT?? How much would they have to PAY YOU for that life experience??

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hehehehehehe…..that was funny.

Texpack
    Participant

If Anya can stay out of foul trouble we should roll

Wufpacker
    Participant

That was funnier.
    Sorry Beej.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Surriously….let’s get a win today.
    A barely winning season is STILL a winning season.

Just win, baby.

BJD95
    Keymaster

That was funnier.
    Sorry Beej.

Indeed it was!!!

Adventuroo
    Participant

You guys beat me to it. Listening to the Pre-Game on Radio and the Alma Mater. OK, I am totally in red and drinking plain water in my WP Tervis Cup. Christmas tree done in Red Lights this year and I got a lot of WP clothes, including a Corduroy dark red blazer. SO, I’m ready.
    I took a poll over the holidays. Our imediate family has 8 NCSU Grads ranging from 1968 to 2012. If my wife’s cousins were invited, it would be 4 more. NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE knew anyone going to Shrevport. NADA ONE. And THAT includes a broad array of other friends and co-workers.

I am PULLING for the Pack. I am NOT THERE. Fixing to turn on the TV. All I can say, iF you know someone in the Stadium, text them and tell them that there will be a WP Store Gift Card to the WP Fan that turns off the Lights as they are leaving Independence Bowl Stadium.

Weather sounds like a mini version of the ND romp.

Go Pack…

My mini poll is…..Do YOU know anyone or have you heard anyone say that THEY or a friend or relative is going to LA to follow the pack….>

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.