Dennis Smith Jr

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Dennis Smith Jr

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GoldenChain
    Participant

Got a call from my customer in Grande Prairie, TX the other day. This guy is a friend of Mark C’s and he goes to a lot of Mavs stuff. He was just going off on what a special player DSJr is going to be. This guy didn’t even know I was an alum or in the WPC, he was just talking about “this kid that is tearing it up outta NC State”.
    Of course this always begs the question of how come for the last 27years we have done so little with so many talented athletes….

Pretty soon all us guys that can remember when NCSU was a relevant and a major factor in the power sports will be dead of in old folks homes!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Yes indeed he’s absolutely killing it and on his way to being a star in hist rookie year. Draw whatever conclusions you would like from that, but I for one am happy for the kid.

choppack1
    Participant

Why wouldn’t a state fan be happy for him. The only thing we can fault him for is not demanding Gott be fired as a condition to him playing here. But that’s not fair to him or Gott.

McCallum
    Participant

He was at State as long as Ted Kennedy was in the car at Chappaquiddick.

McCallum

PackofMac
    Participant

He was at State as long as Ted Kennedy was in the car at Chappaquiddick.

McCallum

I’ve never met you, nor have you met me but I am forever a fan!!!!! Always spot on and always harshly hilarious!!!

44rules
    Participant

What did Ted Kennedy say when his nephew was accused of rape? “Should have thrown her in the water, son.”

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

gso packbacker
    Participant

Speaking of Chappaquiddick, I always thought that they should have made a drink by that name. Easy to concoct too as you only need scotch and a splash of murky water.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.