Deacon Exorcism Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Deacon Exorcism Game Thread

Viewing 10 posts - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

FSU is a very weird team. They make no sense to me at all.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Arkansas has got to be the best 0-5 team I’ve ever seen. The Hogs will jump up and bite you.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… some of ya’ll may not fully appreciate the subtle dynamic of college football inside the State of Florida…

Records and Rankings do not matter. FSU will always be the underdogs against the Hurricanes when playing in Miami and against the GatorHoles every time… Something to do with the water in Leon County and the legacy of once being a Women’s College.

It’s kinda like State playing Wake in Winston or roundball in the Dean Dome.. only worse…

… and Wufpack is right… this ain’t the same Noles team as last season… too many “distractions” and not all of them are JaMeIs…

Jimbo knows the deal and truth is … he’ll play this season out the best he can and would love to win NCs back to back…but he’s already thinking about next year…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Miami’s clock management is some of the worst I’ve seen in a long time. With less than two minutes to go needing a touchdown, they are pretty darn leisurely with their offense.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Yep… it’s unbelievable that the Miami coaches lack the killer instinct…
    Yep… the ‘Noles stunk big time… it’s a miracle they are above .500 this season
    Yep… it’s hard enough to beat Miami in Miami… but to do so with Ron Cherry on the field takes a special kind of stunk-itude…

I don’t know why the Noles even bother to go to Florida Field for the last game of the regular season… they should just take the weekend off and mail it in… just rest up for Dook and the Orange Bowl…

Then on the other hand… just look at the ‘Noles roster and see how many of them played HS ball in the Miami/Dade County metro area and tonight’s game makes all the sense in the world.

Things are different down in sunny south F-l-a… they ain’t GOTT no Tobacco Road gentlemen down there…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

^ If Florida State struggled to beat the third place ACC Coastal team, how do you think they will fare against the SEC Champion..or Oregon?

They’ve gotten by with some good second half performances, but I don’t really see them repeating. I don’t really see them winning their first round game in the playoffs, TBH.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^ If Florida State struggled to beat the third place ACC Coastal team, how do you think they will fare against the SEC Champion..or Oregon?

They’ve gotten by with some good second half performances, but I don’t really see them repeating. I don’t really see them winning their first round game in the playoffs, TBH.

^ *IF Georgia Tech does make the title game I wouldn’t necessarily count them out vs. Florida State. I wouldn’t think it likely for GT to win, but if FSU pulls an FSU and falls down by 3+ scores in the first half against a team that is capable of playing ball control then that might be trouble … and then most likely they’d miss the Top 4.

Fastback68
    Participant

FSU does just enough to win every week. Look at the late winning drive to win the NC last year. They look weird because you think they are beatable. They have just enough talent to screw around in multiple games. JW is a juvenile delinquent but he is a gamer.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I am hoping and praying that this will be a silver lining in this, in that it keeps out THEEEE Ohio State University. You know, the team that got pantsed at home by the Coastal’s WORST team.

Hoping for this:

#1 Alabama vs. #4 FSU
    #2 Oregon vs. #3 Mississippi State

Alabama will kick the Noles’ ass in very satisfying fashion, and then 2 vs 3 will be an all-time classic.

If Johnny Reb beats the Cowbells, then I hope Baylor wins out to keep tOSU out of things.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Former major league slugger Jose Canseco claims that his surgically re-attached finger fell off during a recent poker game.

Canseco, who underwent the surgery last month after shooting himself in the hand, revealed that his finger fell off in a series of tweets Friday.

That is what you call being dealt a bad hand (sorry, couldn’t resist).

Viewing 10 posts - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.