Darn good places to eat

Home Forums All StateFansNation Darn good places to eat

Viewing 5 posts - 176 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    GoldenChain
    Participant

Tractor I travel a ton and always have and I don’t care where you go they think what they call BBQ is the best! That being said #3 son went to college and worked a while in Chicago and he took me to a BBQ place that was about as NC as you will get in Chicago. Was great.

tractor57
    Participant

Yes you find gems in the oddest of places.

YogiNC
    Participant

Follow up to a previous post I made on the Washington Duke Inn in Durham. Second time around I was not impressed, their executive chef got a bigger/better gig and his replacement kept the menu items but changed the recipe. The wife and I were not impressed with the new spin on their menu.
    Really sad , we loved it before.

GC, the wife got me a smoker for my birthday and I must admit the first boston butt I smoked came out REALLY tasty. AND much less work than my previous methods for cooking them. The new smoker, like my wife, is a keeper.

Smarter than the average bear

GoldenChain
    Participant

GC, the wife got me a smoker for my birthday and I must admit the first boston butt I smoked came out REALLY tasty. AND much less work than my previous methods for cooking them. The new smoker, like my wife, is a keeper.

DUDE! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN ABOUT!
    I think your wife is a keeper too!
    I honestly don’t make it the same way twice!

McCallum
    Participant

Nothing new to report on the Georgia front.

McCallum

Viewing 5 posts - 176 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.