CUBBIES World Series Champs!!!!

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports CUBBIES World Series Champs!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    rthomas44
    Participant

Enjoy!

Texpack
    Participant

Enjoy!

My ears have quit ringing. That was a blast. A really intense 3.5 hours and the Astros got it done. The Astros and Dodgers have been the best two teams in baseball all season. It’s appropriate for them to meet in the World Series. GO ASTROS!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Troll’s prediction: Dodgers in 6. Maybe 5. Them boys in blue are hitting on all cylinders.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Dodgers in 5.

Texpack
    Participant

Astros in 5. They get Game 2 in LA and close it out with a sweep in Minute Maid.

rthomas44
    Participant

Minute Maid=ENRON

Texpack
    Participant

Minute Maid=ENRON

TSFKAE

Fastback68
    Participant

Game 7. Why you got?

Fastback68
    Participant

Who

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

GAME SEVEN….

No matter who you like OR if you don’t have a dog in this hunt… it’s been a helluva World Series…

… and NOBODY has a clue what will unfold….

2-1 or 10-9 in extra innings, or anything in between, either way…

Now you’ll find me in the no Dog camp this time… no reference to Mr. CowDog here… so I’m gonna lean towards the Astros ’cause Texpack wants that and there don’t seem to be any Dodger fans around here.. so…

I’m gonna just sit back and watch BASEBALL at it’s best unfold…
    that is until I nod off and Mama changes the channel….

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Texpack
    Participant

That was a fitting way for the Astros to take Game 7. All season long they jumped on their opponents early and forced them to play catch-up the entire game. As good as Altuve and Correa are, George Springer is the emotional leader of the team. I was happy to see him have a great World Series. GO ASTROS!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Congrats, Texpack. Nothing quite like seeing your team win a game 7 in the World Series. Stros had a great year.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Need to have CD update the title of this thread appropriately.

Texpack
    Participant

Congrats, Texpack. Nothing quite like seeing your team win a game 7 in the World Series. Stros had a great year.

Gracias. I finally felt like an Astros fan the last 5-7 years. I really feel good for the long time Astros fans around here. They have always been the best fans in Houston.

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.