Could NC State be the landing spot for the next five-star tandem?

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Could NC State be the landing spot for the next five-star tandem?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I was on CBS reading about Russell Wilson’s new contract and saw a couple of BB items worth mentioning:

NC State appears to be leading in the race for the services of five-star point guard Dennis Smith, Jr. and five-star power forward Bam Adebayo.

If the Wolfpack could land this combo featuring a point guard who might well be the best floor leader in his class and a big man whose stock is now climbing into top-10 territory, it could change the makeup of the ACC come the fall of 2016.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25249383/could-nc-state-be-the-landing-spot-for-the-next-five-star-tandem-deal

5 offseason questions from ACC [Basketball]

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25251297/offseason-questions-from-the-acc

redisgood
    Participant

Rick Lewis (Tyler’s dad) said Bam and DSJ are pretty much 100% to State. He has good connections, so while things can change, it sure sounds good. Combine those two guys with Henderson, Dorin, (Rowan hopefully), the Martins, Beejay, Abu (if he doesn’t go pro), and Freeman, and that would be a scary good team!

MrPlywood
    Participant

I read the recruiting story a week or so ago, and – since I have zero info or intuition in these matters – I left it there 🙂 But dare to dream, they do sound like the real deal.

BJD95
    Keymaster

God, if Henderson flourishes and we get skill growth from the twins followed by these commits…special times indeed.

AND I mean special starting THIS season that only grows and flourishes after that.

MG’s strategical thinking is starting to pay off for the program. I really do see it.

Texpack
    Participant

Final Four in Houston and my kid has an internship with the Host Committee. That will kill our chances.

Pack78
    Participant

Sharpshooter Maverick Rowan commits to the Pack! From PP:

Maverick Rowan has committed!
    12:31 PM
    I have decided that I will be attending North Carolina State to play under Coach Mark Gottfried. Thank you for all your support. #Wolfpack
    #redandwhite4life

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.