Clemson game thread: Game #1 of 11 game win streak

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Clemson game thread: Game #1 of 11 game win streak

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Early lines show ClemPson as 6 point favorites. We knock off the hapless Clemson. And it won’t be pretty. Then only 10 games left.

https://researchdigest.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/20763-thinkstockphotos-480740401.jpg

March Madness, boys.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Troll… What time is tipoff?

I’ve got a really busy day tomorrow…
    and I really would hate to miss the last game of this season….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

YEP,

I HOPE I am WRONG…..but hand scooping through that 5 ton pile of Horse Manure in Brooklyn probably AIN’T gonna get you no pony….

BUT, as always, I will wear RED tomorrow (for those not interested….QUIT before you get mad)….and that will start with my Jockies….and will probably include the exterior, or at least part of it, garments….

Hasn’t worked for me yet….so who am I to criticize our coach and staff for their Flagrant (probably a II) Foul of their Light Blue Shirts. Ever seen ORW or Mikey in a RED garment?

DY should be reading the story of Josh Pastner (See Fox Sports South….Bringing back the BUZZ). That has been a success story.

Hope in about 3 weeks that everyone HERE is as happy as the little boy on Christmas Morning that DID find that pony…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

It’s at noon, brother. No worries if ya miss it. You’ll have 10 more on the docket.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Noon? that’s brilliant….

#thelostseason

#ain’tGOTTnothingleft

BJD95
    Keymaster

Oh yeah, I shall have the red shirt ready to go, and ready to toast the end of the season. Whether it be tomorry or Wednesday (in grim fashion if the latter, as Coach K won’t take it easy on us after the loss in his absence).

And given the tourney’s local, sendin’ out an RIP to the ODB…

GoldenChain
    Participant

If you don’t watch/listen you don’t have a hair on your arse!

Coach has been saying for the last 10 games THIS team has a run in it and you’ll miss out on a historic chapter in WP sports history.

Fastback68
    Participant

Can’t find any info on Markell. Anticipating the squeaking shoe echos of an empty arena but only if our players actually move.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Time to get that W

Wolfanatic
    Participant

I guess there’s only one thing to do before the Klempson Kevorkians try to end it all for us….

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Clemson is so terrible.. perfect game to get our motors running to start this epic win streak

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

@Wolfanatic – YES!!! That’s the spirit!! lol

Texpack
    Participant

Just want to document that I cared enough to participate in the thread. Shouldn’t everyone who comments during the game today get a participation trophy?

At least DSJ gets to finish his career at State in the Big Apple in front of a partial sellout crowd of 2100 fans

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Send my trophy to some kid some where…

8pts after 5 minutes…
    that’s typical for a nooner….

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

This is the game we finally turn the corner… looking like it will happen sometime in the 2nd half though

Wolfanatic
    Participant

^ it would have to be a pretty small corner…

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

They won’t turn any corners today — they will have to make a life decision when they get to the fork in the road in Petersburg tonight… or at the intersection of Airport Boulevard and I-40 if they’re flying….

Mike
    Participant

Klemp’s son is not very good. Only problem with that is we are worse.

etab4u
    Participant

Stopped in a sports bar in Augusta to get lunch and watch the game. TVs everywhere. I had to tell them that there was a game being played and where to find it. No interest. And now, after finding it, I realize that I shouldn’t have had any either.

40YdLine
    Participant

Participation trophy for the players who, collectively, have the worst hands in college basketball.

"Don't ever give up"

Mike
    Participant

No
    Chance
    Sloppy
    Turnovers
    And
    Terrible
    Effort

That my friends spells NC State

Texpack
    Participant

Where is Clint Cotis Harrison when you need him?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

looking at a 25pt first half…

I wonder if Dr. Debbie actually booked hotel rooms for the Team for tonight??

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Clemson is crap. We may not turn the corner today & still beat them. I revise my prediction of the “corner turning” to tomorrow midway thru the 1st half against Dookie.

etab4u
    Participant

Shooting 22%!! We’re in double digits!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.