Clempson-Luhvul

Home Forums StateFans Football Clempson-Luhvul

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Pack78
    Participant

7-3 Tiggers in the 3rd-haven’t seen much from either that impresses me yet…

ETA:The ‘Ville just went up 10-7.

Wufpacker
    Participant

That little return man for ‘Ville is quick. He had the Tigger fans muttering bad words to themselves (and in some cases, not just to themselves).

Too bad their PK missed his chance. Hopefully they can get the ball back again, with enough time left to do a little sumpin’ sumpin.

KC up on Denver 17-14 in the 3rd, btw.

PackofMac
    Participant

Clempson wins…..no wait, Louisville loses by missing a field goal and horrible clock management and immediately after the game the talk goes straight to “look out for clemson in the playoff hunt”. Have these idiots never watched ClemPson football before????? NFL talent stacked ClemPson teams consistently manage to lose around three games a year, you can guarantee this squad loses three…but who am I. WIN IT ALL CLEMPSON!!!

PackofMac
    Participant

We beat both these posers in Raleigh….guaranteed

Texpack
    Participant

Louisville still hasn’t figured out who there QB is or what their offensive identity is going to be. They could still be very good when they figure that out.

I think we have a chance to beat both of these teams. Louisville put more pressure on Watson this week than they did Ward last week which really surprised me since UH has a relatively young OL that shouldn’t be nearly as good as Clempsun.

Fastback68
    Participant

I’m not letting the sloppiness of both teams fool me. The following items are subject to immediate change. The Cards could not tackle for s— but they were there. The Cards missed a chippie FG and could have attempted another but went for it on 4th down? The Cards let Watson run right up the middle multiple times ala Williams against non NC State ACC teams last year. Card receivers dropped multiple intermediate and long passes. Clemson’s secondary was weak when stacking 8 in the box. Both defensive lines hammered the opposing QBs.

I’m glad both of these games are in Raleigh. Louisville and Clemson are both beatable teams but they will be physical battles. Keep Watson in a box and hit him repeatedly. Just like Williams, he hesitates then runs right up the gut. State’s O line is crucial to victory.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Throw FSU into the mix as well (a rather sluggish 14-0 win at BC last night).

I think they are all talented teams working the kinks out. Louisville hung in tough with Aubie, and nearly beat Clemson. So they can play.

We are likely going to be competitive against all three. May even knock one or two off. That would really make for a banner season.

saigonwolf
    Participant

I agree we can compete with Clemson, L’ville, and FSU, but it’s starting to look like we’d better not overlook BC.

Pack78
    Participant

Looked like a very serious knee injury for the BC QB…would not be surprised to hear that his season is done.

Wulfpack
    Participant

BC is going to be in a bunch of games with that defense. But they can’t do a thing offensively.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Boston College and the teevee box are a baaaaaddddd combination.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Bryant Shirreffs directing UConn to a 6-2 lead over Missouri (bottom of five)..

BJD95
    Keymaster

There is much punting in this UConn/Mizzou shitshow.

My God, the SEC is garbage this season.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.