CFB Saturday 8/30 Open Thread

Home Forums StateFans Football CFB Saturday 8/30 Open Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Clemson/UGa, FSU/OkieSt and LSU/Wiscy are all upcoming later.
    WVU/’Bama on now, tied at 3 after the 1st.

VaTech driving on both Bill and Mary in the 1st, but scoreless so far.

Maybe Liberty can pull a WTF.

Talk about these or any other games that strike your fancy. It’s college football dammit.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Looking like a shootout on the Plains. Auburn 14, Arkansas 7 on SECN. Good flipping option until Tiggers/Bulldogs.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Alabama’s defense is so far not containing the Hillbillies very well at all. They will need to improve if they want to win today.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Maybe 12:1 was a decent ML bet after all. SEC defenses look like shit so far. This season could be wide open.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

just hoping for a push

1st game of the year you can catch some big upsets though, good game so far.

Fastback68
    Participant

Forgot about mod challenge. Damn, BJD 4-0 so far. You should be burning some Vegas books or maybe you are on the down low.

BJD95
    Keymaster

WVU’s team speed is much better than I expected.

BJD95
    Keymaster

If I put actual scrilla down, my bets would all lose. Again, I think I must have been in Stalin’s inner circle in a former life, my Karma is off the charts bad.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Looks like Bama talent in and of itself will win this game, but it’s close enough at this point where some luck could make this interesting.

Fastback68
    Participant

I know the feeling. I was 4-0 on a five game teaser when Danny ford of Arkansas and Damien Craig of auburn screwed me out of $12,000. Bridge too far. I had the spread covered in the fourth and it all went to hell.

Gowolves
    Participant

I don’t like all this gambling talk. These are amateurs and student athletes and their games should be treated as such. Haha just kidding. Love betting on these games. Like NFL better.

Is Bama that bad or WVU that good? Lane Kiffin has to be the most hated asst. coach in college football.

Gowolves
    Participant

Something about turf in ND stadium is just wrong. I missed an opportunity to see a game there while they still had grass.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

WVU speed is for real though

fast ass

Gowolves
    Participant

Got the Genie from Direct TV in the offseason and love the picture in picture.

Gowolves
    Participant

WVU does have some speed that is no doubt!!!

Fastback68
    Participant

Heaven is sitting in a Vegas sports book with a dozen games going on at once. Bourbon, cigars, cabana girls, Mandalay wave pool making girls tops come off and swim up bars. Wish I was there!!!

redcanine
    Participant

Mamma say mamma sa ma-mambusa. Mamma say mamma as ma-mambusa!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

gone crazy 1st week of CFB on the betting.. got Clemson +10 & the ML.

Hoping against hope that Saban isn’t too hard on his team at half time.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

guys, need some help… how to get out of watching UNC game with UNC fan wife???? please help

LRM
    Keymaster

I’d love for us to get to a point as a program where we can play the annual regional series like Clemson has against Georgia and Auburn the past decade.

Shame that ACC/SEC +1 model never materialized.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

turrrrible PI call on WV

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I wouldn’t even want to play Kentucky if they had to have each player have a hand tied behind their back

Gowolves
    Participant

AT you made your bed when you married her. With that being said she must be an amazing woman that you still married her and she was a UNC girl. A lot has to make up for that stain.

Va Tech would be perfect for that type of regional rival. Don’t think they need to be out of conference to accomplish that. Sh*t we barely play them!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Great first drive Tiggers.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Bama pulling away. That talent is a lot to overcome.

@GoWolves
    – suppose you’re right.. sucks there is so much better football going to be on.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.