CFB Coaching Carousel

Home Forums StateFans Football CFB Coaching Carousel

Viewing 13 posts - 226 through 238 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Taggart was a solid (and decisive) hire. I’ve never been impressed with Jimbo’s coaching and I think TAMU will regret going all in on him.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Chad Morris to take the Arkansas job.

Texpack
    Participant

Chad Morris to take the Arkansas job.

Didn’t do anything noteworthy at SMOOO so I would expect him to bring home the bacon in Fayetteville

Fastback68
    Participant

Bama site saying Pruitt to UT

ryebread
    Participant

I don’t the extension was signed.

Ahh.. That makes sense. I didn’t look into it, and thought that deal was signed based on the ESPN ticker I saw one night. Taggert read those tea leaves well. I think Taggert at FSU will create an absolute monster. He was close at USF and that is not nearly the same level of platform to work with.

Tenn going after Saban’s DC is an interesting choice. I guess Fuentes told them no. Saban’s assistants have been a bit hit or miss. We’ll see how it plays out.

Fastback68
    Participant

Drink is on gamecocks OC replacement list not to mention S Alabama HC list. Pay the man.

highstick
    Participant

Fulmer announced that he had looked for over a week for a coach for UT and couldn’t find one…Therefore he’d just “name himself” the coach.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Pack1997
    Participant

Pruitt from Bama is a solid choice. FSU went downhill under Jimbo because Pruitt left. Smart has been a solid hire to GA, think Pruitt will be in the same boat. SEC east is becoming the Saban disciple league.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

It’s official.. Nothing much left to the imagination for CFB Coaching Carousel-2017….

Big Sucking Oranges to the West have their head coach…
    right or wrong…

E$PIN reporting… Tennessee hires Alabama DC Jeremy Pruitt…

Can we get ’em on our schedule sooner instead of later?

———————
    And if Drink wants to be Cock… somebody pls tell him….
    Go for IT!

Sorry Mr. Stick…
    Chickens and WildCats don’t f’ing play nice together…
    Dabo and his Tigers just keep on smiling…

GO PACK!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

I agree a good hire by Fulmer at Tennessee.

highstick
    Participant

It’s official.. Nothing much left to the imagination for CFB Coaching Carousel-2017….

Big Sucking Oranges to the West have their head coach…
    right or wrong…

E$PIN reporting… Tennessee hires Alabama DC Jeremy Pruitt…

Can we get ’em on our schedule sooner instead of later?

———————
    And if Drink wants to be Cock… somebody pls tell him….
    Go for IT!

Sorry Mr. Stick…
    Chickens and WildCats don’t f’ing play nice together…
    Dabo and his Tigers just keep on smiling…

GO PACK!

Sorry, Bill, I have warned them and they ARE paying attention..You only have to look at his stats.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

ryebread
    Participant

Seems like Drink wants to be a head man. DD said as much in a recent press conference. If he gets offered S. Alabama, then I think he is gone.

If his choice is NC State’s OC or S.Carolina’s OC, I think he’d be wise to stay at NC State. The defenses he’d face at S.Carolina will likely be stronger so he could put up better numbers here.

I do think that if S.Carolina wants him, they can have him. There were some red flags when we hired him and they have carried over. Somehow I think we can do better, though I would prefer that he not leave for a lateral move. We have a good QB committed and I would it is easier on the players to keep the same system and terminology.

Fastback68
    Participant

South Alabama is off the table

Viewing 13 posts - 226 through 238 (of 238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.