CFB Coaching Carousel 2015

Home Forums StateFans Football CFB Coaching Carousel 2015

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Who did SC hire? Don’t see any reports.

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Why wouldn’t Asshat leave? You can beat up on a weakass coastal division and be in the playoff talks. He said himself to everyone not to worry about the NCAA. If the NCAA is smart they would hammer them just like a parent would when a kid does something then says you aren’t going to do anything about it. Just business as usual for the cheaters. I read even if they beat clemson today then the cheats would have more wins against FCS teans then currently ranked teams. Weak schedule. Hope it shows tonight.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Rich Rod is the latest to turn down South Carolina, who is starting to look silly.

Wulfpack
    Participant

SC set to hire Muschamp. Underwhelming hire after all this time.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Perhaps Aubie would like it’s old head coach back as DC? One can dream….

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

Wow…Tanner sux as AD so far….underwhelming coaching hire for baseball to replace himself and now Muschamp…damn.

Adventuroo
    Participant

I don’t know WHICH is funnier (in a weird sort of way)….

Auburn going to the Birmingham Bowl. That WAS the PapaJohns.com Bowl that we attended in 2008. That venue is the PITS….My, how the mighty have fallen. Now, they have to use the “City’s Name” to sponsor it. At least they will have a full crowd playing Memphis. Not too far up the road.

UNC in the Russell Athletic bowl. Admittedly, the caliber of the teams should be better. BUT, that can not improve THAT venue. We played in the “Citrus Bowl Stadium” in the late 2001. Got beat by Pittsburgh

So far, I am 4 – 2 in Bowls…..hope it will be 4 – 3 after the upcoming Belk…

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.