CFB Coaching Carousel 2015

Home Forums StateFans Football CFB Coaching Carousel 2015

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Miami set to hire Richt. Home run. Watch out ACC.

JasonP
    Participant

UMD promoting their DC. I believe a slow clap is an order for that.

JasonP
    Participant

Sorry, UMD hires Michigan’s DC. Still slow clap worthy.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Take that, Harbaugh!

Wulfpack
    Participant

With Smart now out of the mix, South Carolina turns its attention to Oklahoma OC Lincoln Riley and Auburn’s Muschamp. Riley would become the youngest head coach in the FBS ranks at 32.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Mizzou’s Barry Odom gets he gig. Only really big job yet to fill is South Carolina.

Wulfpack
    Participant

It is being reported that Jimbo Fisher was in negotiations with LSU, but the cost of buying out his and Miles’ contract, and bringing Fisher and his staff aboard came to about $30 million.

Texpack
    Participant

Ruffin McNeil get the boot at ECTC

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

ECTC fires Ruffin O’Neil ???
    for What?

WaHoos hire a Mountaineer from out West….
    hope he’s GOTT a closet full of buttondown collar shirts….

what planet are we living on ?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Seems like a really bad move firing Ruffin, and especially this season. Just who the hell do they think they are? lol.. but seriously I think it’ll be tough for them to get someone better the Ruff into the Fick. Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Chizik? Really surprised his name has not surfaced at any of these openings. We need him out of CH.

Texpack
    Participant

Tom Herman signs a five year $2.8 million deal to stay at UH.

WolftownVA81
    Participant

Virginia hires BYU coach Mendenhall for $3.25 million a year and he will get to coach BYU in their bowl game to try for his 100th win. This is a great hire for UVA – much better than I thought they would do.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Mendenhall is a Great Unknown hire. He is waaaayyyyy out of his recruiting territory, and his Mormon World bubble generally. Though it shows a lot of ambition that he took the job in the first place, I would have expected him to stay at Team Big Love forevs.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I don’t know about the Mendenhall hire. Not sure he’s going to be able to get the kids he needs to
    compete at a high level.

Richt will get Miami to be a top 15 program, I am sure of it.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Espn reported fedora turned down USC. Now this:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14295308

Either he is a bigger idiot than I thought or he and they think they’ll yet survive the NCAA. I’m shocked he’s not outta there or would even agree to a long term deal.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I just saw that Shoes. Boggles the mind. And makes me wonder what the hell is going on with the NCAA.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

I also wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t serious interest by usc or the other big openings and the fedora camp spun this to at least get a raise. But the floor for their punishment is still pretty jaw dropping. Why knowingly sign on for that?

Wulfpack
    Participant

UNC keeps Fedora. Wow.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Amazing. Hopefully he ruined his career with this decision when/if NCAA wakes the hell up.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Somebody better F-ing hire Chizik right now. If he stays another year, they are going to be really freakin good.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Agree. And if no justice comes to pass I expect us to start no show classes immediately for all NC State athletes and give them lambos and whores. Because it’s becoming more and more evident that playing by the rules these days is a fools game.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The ACC raids the MAC yet again:

Syracuse has hired Bowling Green’s Dino Babers as its new coach, the school announced Saturday.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Damn, I feel like firing State’s FB and BB staffs just see if Debbie could sign new guys in 2 days.

choppack1
    Participant

South Carolina makes a horrid hire. Maybe it works out but if I am gamecock fan….well, I would be livid.

Mendenhall is an interesting hire.

As for czhick – time will tell.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.