Ceiling is the Roof >= Amphibious? AFAM Failure

Home Forums All StateFansNation Ceiling is the Roof >= Amphibious? AFAM Failure

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

Having heard the “Ceiling is the Roof” comment….in conjunction with Nike’s Michael Jordan inspired “Football” Uniforms….I was at a loss to explain it….as was that illustrious philosopher, Old Huckleberry Roy Williams. BobLeeSays ran a column and the Ceiling is the Roof comment now gets top billing with the late Shackleford’s Amphibious remark.

Bob’s take on it was that is came from an old Swahili proverb….The SKY is the Limit. My take is that since Michael preceded the AFAM Studies program, he was NOT obliged to take Swahili like the future stars (Hansbrough, the kid with the HOT mom….) So Michael’s knowledge of the “Kwanza” stuff is limited. He has been too busy building an empire to get in touch with his “Roots”….probably did not ever watch the Mini-Series as he was working on his Jump Shot.

ORW has come out and said…..Michael, with his claim to fame and fortune can say what he wants…..any more questions?

Does make you wonder….If Shackelford had excelled in the pro’s and built a similar empire, Webster MIGHT have changed the definition of Ambidextrous to Amphibious….and then we would have the Ducks (as in the Military Tourist Attractions that the Patriots paraded about in) being called Ambidextrous Landing Craft vehicles.

Time to get ready for the GAME….the FIRST step (I heard Gottfried say so..) in the IN YOUR FACE comeback of the pack….

freshmanin83
    Participant

So let it be written, so let it be done.

BassPacker
    Participant

Glad someone else besides me thought the comment was stupid. The ceiling is the roof? In my house, the ceiling is lower than the roof, so does that mean less expectations? One has to go thru the ceiling to get to the roof? Just plain stupid comment that is made into something that its not.

MrPlywood
    Participant

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLE!!!! What? Oops. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHINGGGGGG!!!! What? Too late? Dammit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.