Bye week NCAA football thread

Home Forums StateFans Football Bye week NCAA football thread

Viewing 21 posts - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

On another note…

Russell and his offense…. continue his personal tradition of Ramming the ball down the Sheep’s throats….

He might be the only QB who can say he’s done that in three time zones…

Speaking of Sheep….
    I’m a OLd Goat… ask anybody…

PR has led his team back from a slow start…
    MG has not played yet today…
    JB probably won’t play again for a couple of weeks….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    pakfanistan
    Participant

TheAliasTroll

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I don’t care enough to actually DO anything about it.

You couldn’t DO anything about it, if you pleased.

pakfanistan
    Participant

You couldn’t DO anything about it, if you pleased.

TheAliasTroll

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Troll && Paki … ya’ll need to stop…
    Come on… it’s a day of rest…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

If the sh!t ever hits the fan for ya bud, you just let the folks know who are walking your stereo out of your house, that you are a social justice WARRIOR!!!

I would encourage you to place one of these signs in your yard to really show your commitment to the cause!

https://thabto.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/gun-free.jpg

pakfanistan
    Participant
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

tell the gentle intruders you didn’t call the racist police because they’re good for nothin bigots

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

oh picture posting! fun!

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/36997659d47fa98cf890373e32d084e9fbacd2f25cc16ef544747950506f59bd_1.jpg

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

Seems to this crew that black lives matter, and white folks lives… well not so much.

Hope you find a comfy position on the floor during our national anthem.

YogiNC
    Participant

TAT, THAT is funny!

Smarter than the average bear

pakfanistan
    Participant

TAT, THAT is funny!

You think that kind of behavior is funny in any context?

pakfanistan
    Participant
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses. Time to stop making excuses.

YogiNC
    Participant

The gun free zone thing IS FUNNY! And yet scary because there is someone running for president that would dare take away MY RIGHTS, the rights given to me since the BIRTH OF THIS NATION. The right to bear arms and protect MYSELF, BECAUSE SHE WON’T DO IT! And she would also dare to hide behind people who would be armed. The ultimate stupidity is she would expect protection by those who have arms but then she IS THE ULTIMATE IDIOT.

AND she should be in JAIL, then we can be protected from her by people who have guns.

Smarter than the average bear

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’m done chatting on here, my good man. I hope your butt hole quickly heals. I fully expect you to head on out to the next riot in town and spread the love and understanding. You’ll probably be fine. Love ya!

TheCOWDOG

Getting close, boys. Even I don’t like it.
    Mostly ’cause I don’t like showing so much ass.
    Two good peeps are going full moon.

pakfanistan
    Participant

The gun free zone thing IS FUNNY!

Ah, OK.

And yet scary because there is someone running for president that would dare take away MY RIGHTS, the rights given to me since the BIRTH OF THIS NATION. The right to bear arms and protect MYSELF, BECAUSE SHE WON’T DO IT! And she would also dare to hide behind people who would be armed. The ultimate stupidity is she would expect protection by those who have arms but then she IS THE ULTIMATE IDIOT.

Just like Obama took away your guns?

pakfanistan
    Participant

Alright. I’m out, lest mod intervention is required.

redisgood
    Participant

Just my input, but I sure would like to see the SFN forum get back to a sports focus. There’s plenty of places to go for all this other stuff. Unfortunately it seems to find its way into every thread now.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yup, the padlock is about to go on this one.

Viewing 21 posts - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Bye week NCAA football thread’ is closed to new replies.