Bobby Lutz interviews at College of Charleston

Home Forums All StateFansNation Bobby Lutz interviews at College of Charleston

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ruffles31
    Keymaster

While all of the news seems to be centered around fall football practice, we have a little basketball news to share as well. A few days ago, associate
    [See the full post at: Bobby Lutz interviews at College of Charleston]

Wulfpack
    Participant

I already posted this (see the Forums). Strangely, no comments. It seems if there is an opening in the Carolinas or the Commonwealth, Lutz will be interviewing. But time is starting to get away. He had a decent run at Charlotte before it all fell apart. It has been a long time for him since being the head man. He’s a great guy and I wish him well as well.

StateFans
    Keymaster

As much as I want Lutz to be happy….and, as much as it is generally a good thing for all of our assistants to get the opportunity to become a head football coach….I just don’t want to ever lose this guy. He is too important and too vital to our staff and long term stability and continuity.

rtpack24
    Participant

Lutz is not gettting CofC job. They are bringing Cremmins back for a year with the Johnson guy that played there as coach in waiting. Statefans always has the scoop first!

StateFans
    Keymaster

You da man!

john of sparta
    Participant

U
    Seen
    Cremmins?
    just for old
    time’s sake.

13OT
    Participant

It’s Cremins with one “m”.

eas
    Participant

Good news for us but bad for Lutz. I kind of feel sorry for the guy (even though he has a GREAT gig currently in Raleigh) because he is striking out on HC jobs. Maybe it’s writing on the wall for him that NCSU is his final spot, maybe not???

I like the guy and I’m happy we have him. However, it’s obvious he wants to be a HC again very badly.

Wulfpack
    Participant

However, it’s obvious he wants to be a HC again very badly.

I would venture to say that most assistants do have those same aspirations. Those are the kind of guys you want. A lot of folks thought Dawkins, Collins and Wojo would never leave Duke as long as K is coaching. They worked hard and all have good jobs.

eas
    Participant

Totally agree ^^

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.