Bielma pulls a douchey move on Charlie Strong

Home Forums StateFans Football Bielma pulls a douchey move on Charlie Strong

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

I feel like this would be different if they were still big-time rivals and played each other a bunch and had a lot of water under the bridge… But to just disrespect your opponent like this out of the blue seems pretty douchey. Not to mention that almost nobody in football has anything negative to say about Charlie Strong… It isn’t like Strong pushes the wrong buttons in others.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I actually think that’s pretty funny. It is still a serious border war rivalry. Watch out for the Hogs next year.

Texpack
    Participant

Wow. That’s classless. You have to realize that for all of the rivalry talk, Arkansas is 21-56 all time vs Texas. It’s not been much of a series in reality.

JasonP
    Participant

Horns not looking good so far tonight. How long does Strong get there to turn them around? Looking like they barely practiced for this game, with a team made up of some of the top recruiting classes.

Adventuroo
    Participant

How can any team look good with our STAR….Ronald “Giving HIM the Business” Cherry calling the game.

You got to wonder….and I mean, REALLY WONDER…..

ancsu87
    Participant

I am hard pressed to call it douchey or classless. I think leading up to bowl both coaches paid tribute to the old Southwest Conf and the rivalry. That symbol is a tradition for Razorbacks fans and think he wa ms just playing to his fan base and the old school rivalry.

If DD gives the pack symbol while shaking Hat’s hand you are going to call him a douche?

He might have been responding to the classless Tx players media comments. Living in Tx I am hard pressed to feel for any Longhorn fan thinking someone else is classless.

ancsu87
    Participant

How can any team look good with our STAR….Ronald “Giving HIM the Business” Cherry calling the game.

You got to wonder….and I mean, REALLY WONDER…..

I find it hard to believe one incompetent red can cause a team to avg about 1 yard per offensive play.

TheCOWDOG

Ron Cherry couldn’t hold Teddy Valentine’s jock.

Now, if those two coaches didn’t really like each other, then I might consider asshattedness afoot.

ancsu87
    Participant

Ron Cherry couldn’t hold Teddy Valentine’s jock.

Now, if those two coaches didn’t really like each other, then I might consider asshattedness afoot.

LMAO.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.