BeeJay Anya’s transformation continues

Home Forums All StateFansNation BeeJay Anya’s transformation continues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

I know that football season is just days away, but don’t blink too long or you will miss the fact that basketball season is also just around the corne
    [See the full post at: BeeJay Anya’s transformation continues]

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Please don’t scare me like that. These days when you see any bball player’s name followed by “transf…” my stomach immediately starts turning, my eyes start twitching, and that old familiar feeling of dread starts rushing over me, especially someone of his caliber.

On topic, though…that is a serious transformation. Like guy holding his old pants 12″ out in front of him in an advertisement serious.

Pack85EE
    Participant

If we had not seen progress through the year I would have sworn that pic was photo shopped. That weight loss should really make a difference for endurance and general quickness under that basket. Gonna be a great year for the front court.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I also like the nickname transformation to “AllDay”… all day long baby, all day long.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Lorenzo Charles part deux?

Love the little 12 foot fadeaway.

BJD95
    Keymaster

A slender King Hippo. What is this world coming to?

I absolutely love the guy, and can’t wait to see him dominate.

Dr. Wolf
    Participant

13ppg/8 rebounds per game this year, 20/10 next year.

Texpack
    Participant

This just proves how deficient the meal plans are for these poor, exploited athletes. No wonder Winston has to steal crab legs. Shameful.

WallyB
    Participant

BJD,

Agreed on BeeJay. You can tell when he’s having fun out on the court. Gotta love the guy.

I think I’m going to like Abu’s personality too. He seems like a pretty happy guy just from what I’ve seen from him so far.

redcanine
    Participant

His jersey now fits. Goodgoshalmighty!

I’d still like to see him exit the locker room in a Ric Flair type robe, shadowboxing his way down the warm-up line. “Whooooooo”. If we only had turnbuckles…

tractor57
    Participant

I also simply like the guy. Flashes of brilliance last season as he worked to be in playing shape. This new version shows much potential.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I know NCAA rules limit what boosters can do for a student athlete, but as NC State fans, wouldn’t we not be considered UNC boosters? And as not UNC boosters, could we then purchase Kennedy Meeks donuts for life from Krispy Kreme and unlimited passes to Golden Corral?

Tuffy2
    Participant

Love everything about the video but please don’t put the ball to the floor. Just go straight up with it big guy. Hard habit for some big men to break.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.