BeeJay Anya to the rescue!!! #CardiacPack

Home Forums All StateFansNation BeeJay Anya to the rescue!!! #CardiacPack

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

..more to come..
    [See the full post at: BeeJay Anya to the rescue!!! #CardiacPack]

dallas-pack
    Participant

Survive and advance!

JeremyH
    Participant

I cannot believe we won that game. Kyle Washington carried us when we were on life support. Believe that.

mak4dpak
    Participant

{SFN: We don’t endorse attacking other fans at SFN. Especially in straw man arguments. That is behavior meant for other sites.]

BassPacker
    Participant

Pack didn’t win it….LSU lost it. Good to see it from the other side of game ending celebration. Cardiac Pack !! Survive and Advance.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m No Gott basher, but maybe we save the “told you so’s” for a game in which we didn’t look like warmed over corpses for the better part of 35+ minutes?

choppack1
    Participant

Everyone played a role…the biggest shocker – lacy rebounded like Charles Barkley the last few minutes.

Great to see kyle and dez play a pivotal role in a pivotal game.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Anya asked about his last second shot:

“Quarterman did a real good job on Lacey. He got it to me and I thought it was time for me to shoot. Trevor asked for it back, but he had his turn. It was my turn to shoot.”

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Pack didn’t win it….LSU lost it.

Maybe. But Moral Victories don’t get you to the next game.

And the good news is that we can’t play that poorly in that game…can we? I don’t think so. I think that Turner shakes off that shooter’s slump and that we come out firing against Nova. It may be enough, but I think they’ll know they were in a fight.

Texpack
    Participant

It looked like a reverse image of Jabbar.

Mike
    Participant

Sorry BassPacker, I have to disagree. Yes, LSU missed some shots at the end, BUT we came through when we had to. We never quit, never gave up, and earned the win by being tough.

I want to say a big part of the missed shots came because of the pressure we put on. The comeback and the constant attack added to the pressure, and we made the shots when we had to. We WON that game.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Kyle Washington carried us when we were on life support. Believe that.

Credit to Coach for giving him the minutes to do his magic. KW has been in the doghouse for a long time, but he sure came out of it biting the Tigers on their tail.

JasonP
    Participant

Yes, we won that game. No doubt about it. We were no shows in the 1st half, but played ball in the 2nd. Lots of effort. Bench play was HUGE.

JeremyH
    Participant

we utilized our bench, so um, everyone should be fresh for Saturday, right? and none of this partying like they did after the Dean Dome.

Packzingo
    Participant

Yes…Yes, I groaned when Lee and KW were inserted into the lineup but I don’t mind “crow” lol

mak4dpak
    Participant

Wufpacker you are welcome to dwell on those negative 35 minutes, but as for me, I will dwell on the last few seconds, in which we won the game. Better to have played bad and won, than good and lost. Go Pack!

Packzingo
    Participant

No pressure with Nova, they are suppose to be the best in the bracket…..and Nova shot lights out tonight. Maybe they used up some shots.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

1983 revisited. That “look” of uncertainty on the FT shooters face….seems like yesterday. That V MoJo was with us tonight.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

choppack1
    Participant

I think turner is hurt. He’s gutting it out right now.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wufpacker you are welcome to dwell on those negative 35 minutes, but as for me, I will dwell on the last few seconds, in which we won the game. Better to have played bad and won, than good and lost. Go Pack!

We really need a rolleyes emoticon.

Maybe try dwelling on the positive without stirring shit for no good reason? That was the point of my comment.

JeremyH
    Participant

choppack1 i heard about “knee draining” a couple months ago…

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Did ya’ll flunk math?

Game was tight with eight to go in the first half…
    LSU did not score from the floor the last 10:18 of the second…
    That’s 18 minutes not 35…

duh…

GOTT to get your facts right… regardless of your “opinion”…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

After my wife went to bed tonight, we made the big comeback. And me, right now?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.