Because Bryan Underwood deserves his own thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Because Bryan Underwood deserves his own thread

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

It is no secret that senior Wolfpack wide receiver, Bryan Underwood has been an enigma this year. Theories abound regarding Underwood’s lack of effort
    [See the full post at: Because Bryan Underwood deserves his own thread]

VAWOLFPACK
    Participant

I’ve always liked Underwood as a player and now to see what a thoughtful young man he is just adds more than he probably realizes … not to mention how proud he makes and how well he represents NC STATE. Thank you Bryan

JackWolf
    Keymaster

While I did think Underwood would have been more involved in the jet-sweep / reverse game this year, people are dogging the coaches for his lack of catches. To be honest it might be on Jacoby. Underwood’s real asset is his speed downfield and Jacoby struggles with the deep ball. Overall a bad combo for Bryan.

archdalepack
    Participant

Should touch the ball 5 to 10 times a game. This has been a mistake to not ride this mans speed! Wish he had one more year.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

The deep ball isn’t the only pass that Brissett has trouble throwing accurately.

ryebread
    Participant

Great story from a guy who I think has taken some unwarranted flack from the fan base. I don’t understand this staff’s utilization (or lack there of) of certain weapons. Underwood is the prime example. He’s one of the few playmakers we have and should get it on offense, special teams, etc..

Mike
    Participant

I have been disappointed (very much so) with the lack of Underwood’s use this year. While we dont know the whole story, I expected more contributions from #80 this year. Thanks for a great story about a great young man – stark contrast to the stories we hear up the interstate. Thanks Bryan for being a class act.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I just assume Underwood’s specialty is running really fast and catching a deep ball, but Brisset can’t hit him anyway, so he doesn’t get used.

StateFans
    Keymaster

It is Thanksgiving week and Bryan deserves to be sent back to the top of our forums in case you missed this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.