Basletball Begins Tonight – Wolfpack vs William & Mary

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Basletball Begins Tonight – Wolfpack vs William & Mary

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    redisgood
    Participant

The season officially kicks off tonight. A number of people I have spoken with are taking this game pretty lightly. While we should win – Vegas has us favored by 11, I hope the players come ready to battle from the opening tip. The Tribe lost their best player who is now in the NBA, but they have 4 returning starters from a 20 win team – 2 seniors and 2 juniors. They are a good outside shooting team, so the ability to defend the perimeter is critical. They are not overly big or athletic, so I think Abu and Beejay will both have strong games.

I predict we win 70 something to 60 something. I cannot wait!

Wolfanatic
    Participant

“Basletball”? :^)

redisgood
    Participant

Haha, I couldn’t get the edit feature to work. I guess it doesn’t become “Basketball” until ACC season begins.

BJD95
    Keymaster

ALMKH’s quips in the paper this morning were hilarious. “Trevor and Ralston played no defense. NONE.” And then ribbing MG about how he likes offense a lot, but that this year’s team was going to teach him to maybe appreciate the beauty of defense a little bit.

LOVE. THAT. GUY.

Wufpacker
    Participant

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

“Basletball”? :^)

yes… red is good but two many Red Stripes before the game leads to sloppy posting…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.