Basketball Starts Sunday!

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Basketball Starts Sunday!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    redisgood
    Participant

…sort of. The Pack play an exhibition game against Cal State Los Angeles. I believe admission is free. While I obviously won’t be going for the competition, it will be fun to see basketballs going through the net again. I am looking forward to seeing Terry Henderson, Maverick Rowan, and Shaun Kirk in action, and to also see how the returning players have developed. Especially the near skinny Beejay.

As an aside, St. John’s loses an exhibition game to St. Thomas Aquinas College by 32 points! Welcome to college coaching Chris Mullins. It’s interesting to note Mav Rowan was considering both St. John’s and Louisville before coming here. I’m guessing he’s happy with his choice. Also, 5 star combo guard Rawle Alkins reportedly has NC State and St. John’s as his leaders. Games like last night could send him our way.

Texpack
    Participant

Is there any TV available?

BJD95
    Keymaster

I will be glued to Red Zone Channel and Donks/Colts (Horsey Bonanza!!) but I look forward to reports from those of you that go.

redisgood
    Participant

All my fantasy teams are toast, so I am doubly glad to be going to the PNC and missing a Sunday afternoon of football carnage.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I am a Le’Veon Bell owner. I feel your pain. But the Donks and Panthers are a combined 14-0, so…WOO?

There’s a decent chance that all 5 of my skill position FF starters on Sunday (2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex) will all be guys I got off waivers. And my league is 12 teams, 20-man rosters.

It’s an auction league, also starting a $2 QB (Carr), $1 TE (Clay), $1 K (the awesome McManus), and waiver wire D/ST (Cowboys).

So…that’s a starting lineup that out of my $250 auction budget, I paid $4 for. And Carr was actually an early season trade.

I do have a “real” QB, but I am benching Rodgers again this week.

redisgood
    Participant

I should call my team The Under Performers. Russell Wilson, Eddy Lacy, Jordan “Oops I Almost Had That One” Matthews, Davante Adams, Martellus Bennet. Thank god for ODB. They looked so good on paper draft night.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.