Basketball 4 star commits

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Basketball 4 star commits

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    freshmanin83
    Participant
    ryebread
    Participant

Good news! We need some big men!

Daniel_Simpson_Day
    Participant

Anybody keeping up with the Adidas CBB scandal that’s breaking today? Any rumblings about NCSU players/coaches/recruits being involved?

freshmanin83
    Participant

No mention of any NCSU former or current coaches that I have heard of.

etab4u
    Participant

CNBC was reporting Louisville and Miami as the schools in the initial probe / sting operation.

Packzingo
    Participant

Just heard that nature boy Rick Pitino has been placed on unpaid leave along with the AD !!

GoldenChain
    Participant

You know this Adidas scandal coming a couple weeks after Lewis decommitted did give me pause…..

pakfanistan
    Participant

I think Ian Steere has committed. 4* 6’9″ 230 PF from Fayetteville.

ryebread
    Participant

Good pick up. We need some big players that can play, particularly if they can shoot. Creighton’s recent teams have shot well.

freshmanin83
    Participant

I think he is a 47% free throw shooter.

StateRed44
    Participant

Avie Lester clone? I’ll take it. Coach wants points coming from 1, 2, and 3 it seems.

marinewolf
    Participant

NC State has 3 4star recruits-keep them coming-a 5 star recruit is usually a one and done, the 4star guy is a 5 star after a year of experience and he will probably stay 3 or 4 years-5 star recruits make you look good in ranking recruiting-keep getting solid 4 star guys and will get better and better Lorenzo Brown 4 star Richard Howell 4 star I will take guys like this anytime-DSJ 5 star gone

choppack1
    Participant

Definitely happy with Keatts recruiting thus far.

ancsu87
    Participant

NC State has 3 4star recruits-keep them coming-a 5 star recruit is usually a one and done, the 4star guy is a 5 star after a year of experience and he will probably stay 3 or 4 years-5 star recruits make you look good in ranking recruiting-keep getting solid 4 star guys and will get better and better Lorenzo Brown 4 star Richard Howell 4 star I will take guys like this anytime-DSJ 5 star gone

+1

StateRed44
    Participant

gotta get the white 5 star guys like Duke does, they don’t usually make the one and done jump because of their verticals, just keeping it real y’all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.