Baseball Update

Home Forums All StateFansNation Baseball Update

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

With Clemson arriving in town this weekend to kick off both teams’ conference schedule, it seemed like a good time to do a very quick and very superfi
    [See the full post at: Baseball Update]

BJD95
    Keymaster

El beisbol might be more fun without any expectations. Thanks for the insomniac writeup, good man!

Forward!

TheCOWDOG

Man, you couldn’t have made me pick up a Louiville Slugger last week,unless there was a pair of seal fur Eskimo mittens to go along with it.

No likey bees in bat.

elvislives
    Participant

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. If the pitching thing doesn’t work out for Johnny Piedmonte, he’d likely have no problem getting a sponsor to race stock cars. I’m sure his parents are proud of him but deep down, mamma must have wanted to raise a NASCAR driver.

As always, thanks for keeping the Pack 9 updates coming Wuf. Maybe your posts will scare up an appearance from the good Dr.

44rules
    Participant

Love the diamond updates. Keep ’em coming.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Thanks for the write up!

choppack1
    Participant

What is our RPI? (Seriously.)

Wufpacker
    Participant

116 currently.

choppack1
    Participant

Yuck. Did we have any good wins?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Depends on how we define good I guess. The 7-0 win over ECU is probably the biggest as far as opponent quality, but most of our early games vs bigger name schools (Iowa, Penn State for example) got weathered out.

The SOS definitely will take an upward swing beginning this weekend.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Just got finished watching the game against ECU. That looked more like Russian League baseball weather. That’s been the only game I’ve been able to watch so far (thank you ESPN3). Hope to catch more if ESPN3 shows them. That was a nice win. Hold the fort, then attack and keep pouring it on.

Wufpacker
    Participant

PIR, you should be in business this weekend then. All 3 are set to be ESPN3 games.

I’m surprised to hear that the access to those capitalist dogs in Bristol is available in the motherland. But where the Pack is concerned, maybe its propaganda is appropriate to keep the proletariat uprising quelled…lesser of two evils and such. 😉

Dr. BadgerPack
    Participant

Didn’t realize my grumpy butt was so popular… I get that from the students as well.

Should be a fun season- won’t have the superstar overload problem.

Wufpacker
    Participant

(Just for you DBP…good to see you 🙂 )

PackerInRussia
    Participant

ESPN3 courtesy of Hotspot shield. Otherwise, the motherland ain’t havin’ it (technically, ESPN ain’t havin’ it).

elvislives
    Participant

Great series win against Clemson. You-know-who picks up the W.

“The series win marks the first time NC State (9-4, 2-1 ACC) has ever won four of the last five series with Clemson (8-6, 1-2).”

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Nice to see the bats come alive. And great series win. We’ll just forget about that certain 7th inning. The team apparently did.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.