Baseball Update – At FSU for Easter

Home Forums All StateFansNation Baseball Update – At FSU for Easter

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    PackerInRussia
    Participant

Wow, disastrous 8th. Could have gone into bottom of 9th with two-run lead; instead a two-run loss. Too bad with what looks like a good outing by Brown – 7.2 IP, 3 H, 1 R. Then Beckman with the 4-spot in relief. Ouch. I’m sure someone’s wishing Brown had stayed on for the last out in the 8th. I assume Beckman seemed the more attractive matchup and hindsight is 20/20 and all. At least there’s still a chance to take the series tomorrow. Too bad there’s no ESPN3. FSU rainout kept me from watching last week. I’m glad MLB is starting up so I don’t have to care about the Fraudulent Four.

Wufpacker
    Participant

^ What he said.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Sorry, didn’t mean to steal your thunder :). I know baseball updates are your shtick. Just had to vent a little after “watching” (if the Gamecast thing can be called watching) that.

Wufpacker
    Participant

No, no….no thunder theft at all. I wish there was moar baseball love in the community.

I was busy hating on Carolina’s F4 game last night (which obviously didn’t work out too well) and forgot to even come post until way late.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack wins 5-2 today to take the UVa series in Charlottesville.
    Ryan Williamson(6.0IP) and Will Gilbert(3.0IP) combine to scatter 6 hits with 13 K’s (10 for Williamson) and keep UVa batters off balance pretty much all day.
    Good win.

Pack78
    Participant

Much-needed series win against a quality ranked opponent-good job!

TheCOWDOG

Good wins in a pretty yard. I was busy doing Novinas in the name of Rollie Massamino, Chris Ford, Howard Porter…Anybody that ever donned Catholic Navy & White.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Huzzah, everything hasn’t fallen to poop in the sports world!

/just MOST things

//hopes Dog’s Nova Novinas are successful

Wufpacker
    Participant
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack tops Charlotte tonight 7-3 final.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.