Baseball Regular Season Finale – Heels Come to Town

Home Forums All StateFansNation Baseball Regular Season Finale – Heels Come to Town

Viewing 15 posts - 126 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    TheCOWDOG

If BC converts game 2, UNX cannot make the play in field.

Send ’em to the fuxxing Alaska Regional. Pac Coast will work.

Pack78
    Participant

The holes are currently tied with WF for the 10th spot in the league…if head-to-head is the first tie-breaker, Wake swept the holes and should knock those ba$tards out of the ACCT, if the foregoing is correct.

ETA-Wuf and CD are correct, BC must beat GT again today to knock the holes out, currently lead 4-0 in the 2nd.

4in12
    Participant

BC up 7-2 in the 5th

BJD95
    Keymaster

Carolina sucks!!!!!!

4in12
    Participant

7-3 after 6

Pack78
    Participant

I love it; we hate the Cheats enough that we are keeping tabs on the BC game.

BJD95
    Keymaster

There is nothing in the world more beautiful than true hate, and don’t let anyone try to tell you any different.

AsheWolf
    Participant

My hate for them is Heisenberg pure.

Pack78
    Participant

^No uncertainty there!

4in12
    Participant

Tech scores 3 in the bottom of the 7th. 7-6 after 8.

4in12
    Participant

There is no joy in Chapel Hill, BC gets the win.

TheCOWDOG

Alaska it should be…damned shame, I like Alaska.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Alaska it should beā€¦damned shame, I like Alaska.

Eaten by polar bears? Shot/snowmobile run over by drunk and confused Todd Palin??

Adventuroo
    Participant

BHD95,

With all due respect to a Keymaster, it would be the “entitled” natives that are the drunk and disoriented snow machine operators. Todd Palin and Jeff King and many others are true athletes, in the same vein as the NASCAR drivers. They train for their sport, the Iditarod, and compete in some of the most grueling know to mankind.

All Alaskan citizens get a “government” subsidy INSTEAD of paying taxes…..this is from the Oil Leases. I guess no one ever told certain politicians that IF they tax or eliminate or kill the “Evil Crude Oil” industry that the State of Alaska would go bankrupt and all the citizens would actually have to work.

NOW, that is not a slam of the hard working folks in Alaska. BUT, the Alaska government provides generous subsidies and benefits for the “natives”. They get to fish without any control (very profitable), for example.

Alcohol is the number one issue with the natives….they brew their own “barely beer” or whatever they call it and addiction is a major problem.

I, too, like Cow Dog, like Alaska…..

I personally would not inflict the Tar Heels on them. I would try to find some other meaningful endeavor for them…..like being the “Targets” for the crop dusters in MS and AL. Read up on them. Having watched them, that is about one of the worst (danger and potential chemical toxic poisoning) careers that one could pursue. I understand that with modern electronics, the manual “targets” are being replaced with GPS controlled spraying techniques.

The game today was exciting and also well played. We played our way INTO the ACC Tourney and did not depend on “Others” to do our job. It is STILL a mystery as to HOW game one was “close” and we got our little bottoms whipped handily last night….but got mad and extracted our revenge today….

Looking forward to the ACC Tourney…..especially one SANS UNC…We made the 6 team POOL at #5….by our OWN work….not others.

Now sweet it is…..the folks right down the road in CH will not be coming to the Bulls stadium this year. Crying BIG Ram tears……

mak4dpak
    Participant

After watching the game at Doak yesterday, it just breaks my heart to know the cheats will have to sit out for the acc tourney. Booohooo!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 126 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.