Bad News Keeps Coming – Terry Henderson plays 7 minutes, out 6 to 8 weeks

Home Forums All StateFansNation Bad News Keeps Coming – Terry Henderson plays 7 minutes, out 6 to 8 weeks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

This weekend absolutely sucks. NC State has announced that Terry Henderson is expected to miss a minimum of 6-8 weeks after suffering torn ligaments i
    [See the full post at: Bad News Keeps Coming – Terry Henderson plays 7 minutes, out 6 to 8 weeks]

choppack1
    Participant

Imagine this team if cat gets another concussion. We ‘be actually been pretty fortunate on the injury front in basketball the last few years. And we don’t have the depth to be unfortunate and dance.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

and UNC moves up to #12 in the rankings. I can only hope Chizik moves along to bigger and better things after this season.

This weekend was the suck

Wulfpack
    Participant

I can only hope Chizik moves along to bigger and better things after this season.

Mizzou? South Carolina? You’d have to think there is reciprocal interest there.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’d be shocked if he were there for too long flying under the radar as a DC, especially with additional NCAA sanctions pending. He’ll be a very HOT commodity in the off season I would think after turning that swiss cheese defense into what they are now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.