Awesome Letter From Adrian Wilson

Home Forums StateFans Football Awesome Letter From Adrian Wilson

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pack78
    Participant

One of the best perspectives on life that I have ever read, from one of our own:

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/adrian-wilson-cardinals-ring-of-honor-letter/

TheCOWDOG

Pack78,you are the second person today that I have to thank for elbowing me to Jeter’s site.

tjfoose1
    Participant

THANK YOU for posting.

Wufpacker
    Participant

One of the best perspectives on life that I have ever read, from one of our own:

Thanks very much for sharing this ’78, and I agree with your assessment.
    Mama Wilson must be one proud gal, and obviously she derserves to be.

For those who aren’t aware, the Bidwell family (Cardinals ownership) had a bad rep for a long time. Their loyalty to AW and the rebuild of the team around him and a handful of others was a reboot of sorts for the org in that respect. Re-signing him this past spring to a 1 day contract so that he could retire as a Cardinal was a pretty classy move as well.

Wufpacker
    Participant

BJD95
    Keymaster

Our own Steve Keim is really building something in the desert, too.

If they would just quit being stubborn and give David Johnson 20+ touches per game, I think they’re the team to beat in the NFC.

But not this week, my desperate 0-2 fantasy squad picked CJ2K off the scrap heap and due to injuries (Spiller, Lamar Miller) has no Plan B at RB2.

44rules
    Participant

Nice. Liked the video too.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Indeed, thank you for posting that Pack78. Very moving. I’m glad that I read that; everyone should.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Awesome post. From the Sheridan era forward, we’ve had some great safeties who could lay the wood, and none greater than AW. My favorite memory is him racing down the sideline against FSU after a reception on a fake punt call by the Da Chest. This, after we went 3 and out to start the second half after recovering an on-sides kick.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Snake Vinson will always be my favourite, though. That name, man. I would always pick him first going into a barroom brawl.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.