Anybody NOT done with DD?

Home Forums StateFans Football Anybody NOT done with DD?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 176 through 181 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    TheCOWDOG

Just remember, when one wants to dial up a 43, that guy’s responsibilities are the same as that 42 guy.

If you stick a #59 on that Rover/Wolf/Bandit, we couldn’t really tell the difference.

Greywolf
    Participant

Just remember, when one wants to dial up a 43, that guy’s responsibilities are the same as that 42 guy.

If you stick a #59 on that Rover/Wolf/Bandit, we couldn’t really tell the difference.

Mr. DOG, As you well know good coordinators disguise defenses especially blitz packages. Buddy Ryan was the master with his 46 defense — named for Doug Plank’s jersey number. BTW I couldn’t explain diddly squat about how the 46 works or worked.

Fastback68
    Participant

I’m thinking about going to the 9/1 Belk Bowl to watch WVU. It’ll be hard to handicap a win versus a first year Vol coach. My neighbor’s wife predicted Pruitt before the circus started. I’m already on the hook for the Army/Navy game in Philly of all places in December. It’s a long haul to football season. I’m already bored.

highstick
    Participant

I was in a local clothing store today at the same time that a really big dude and his parents were shopping with him. Obviously he’d “outgrown his clothes again…just like me, but for different reasons”. Prom time is coming up so there were multiple reasons for him. Anyway, I started chatting with them and he’s still a high school football player. 6’4″ or so, weighs 280, but bulks up to over 300 during the season and is going into his junior year. I saw them looking at an Orange and White tie and said “you don’t want to do that”!!! Anyway, State is recruiting him and I expect Clempson is also because he want to major in Engineering. His Dad said, and he did not say who was putting the bug in his ear, but I can imagine…He says they are concerned about the NC State football coaching situation and the uncertainty.,…..

Connect the dots!!!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

ryebread
    Participant

Stick: I really hope that isn’t an offensive player talking about his position coach. That would be a crippling loss…

highstick
    Participant

Stick: I really hope that isn’t an offensive player talking about his position coach. That would be a crippling loss…

Not sure who it was, but the comment came from the father so it’s apparently a “recruiter” from another engineering school located in the Carolinas so that sorta narrows it down.

Good looking kid and is huge. Said he bulks up to 315 during the playing season. I’m gonna see if I can figure out his name cause I know which high school he goes to.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 6 posts - 176 through 181 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.