Anybody live in Atlanta?

Home Forums All StateFansNation Anybody live in Atlanta?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ncsu_kappa
    Participant

Hey does anyone live in Atlanta that likes getting together to watch NC State games? We have an alumni club here that I’m active in. We are going to the GA Tech game when we play them here and otherwise for big games we still get together at a local bar around town.

Let me know if you are interested in finding out more information.

Chris

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

GaWolf is there…

I was too years ago…
    I met Jim Valvano two weeks after he was hired at lunch one day with the same alumni club you’re in…

Time flies…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    highstick
    Participant

Newbies! My residence in Atlanta was the year before the Braves moved, Turner Field was new, Underground had not been built, and Tommy Aaron was playing for the Crackers in the International League. And then some guy named Johnson decided he wanted to send a whole lot of guys to SE Asia. So much for seeing Season One of the Hotlanta Braves.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

44rules
    Participant

Norcross area. Am interested in going to the Tech game. Might be interested in going to a bar to watch the game against the Great Satan (UNC) if it’s fairly nearby.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Wufpacker
    Participant

Bumping back to the top

44rules
    Participant

Check out NC State Atlanta Club on Facebook

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

SaccoV
    Participant

Just moved to ATL (Living in Flowery Branch but working in Snellville). Will check it out and will most certainly like!

44rules
    Participant

Come on down Sacco. I think we’ll be gathering at Buckhead Tavern for the Syracuse game.

SaccoV
    Participant

Would love to join you but heading back to NC. My family is still there while I’m working here. Selling our house has been a complete nightmare. Thanks for the offer, 44!! I would love to gather for some Basketball games and even a wrestling match or two!! I have another great Wolfpacker friend in Tucker but he works a very odd schedule and can’t get much time when State stuff is happening. I will be around though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.