"Angry Falcons Fan" 2014 viral video

Home Forums StateFans Football "Angry Falcons Fan" 2014 viral video

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Oh my. If you have not seen this one yet then you are in for a TREAT!

The first four or five times. I ignore this the first four or five times it showed up in one of my sources (Twitter, RSS, etc) … But since it was out there so much I just couldn’t resist. And I’m glad I saw it. At least once a week. I see a video that reminds me why I don’t go to NFL games. I swear I think Panthers games are comprised of easily the most high-class fans in the entire NFL.

Link to The Big Lead

The video starts with her shaking her ass just off screen while her man has a verbal altercation with a Panthers’ fan. The man quickly fades to the background as the woman continues to dance to U2’s “Desire” while flapping her arms and doing some high-kicks. Upon being called a loser, she explains, “I am not a loser. I am a God damn Falcon and I will fly over your dead mother fuckin’ Panther ass. Every day. All day.”

From there she explains how God created both animals and the differences between them (One can fly. I forget which one.) and continues to booty-shake and arm-flap. No violence occurs. It really was a refreshing and informative take on NFL stadium fan confrontations.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Every time I start to really get down on myself I see something like this and get to think “hey, maybe I’m not so bad”.

You keep being you, classy NFL fan.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.