Agents and money at UNX

Home Forums All StateFansNation Agents and money at UNX

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Does it ever end? Did the NCAA know about this? It seems they should have since they declared the players ineligible, but seems like more being swept under the rug.
    http://www.wralsportsfan.com/apnewsbreak-documents-detail-hawkins-payments-in-unc-case/14782253/

44rules
    Participant

So to coin a quote inspired by my man Ice Cube, at UNC, “Life ain’t nothin’ but agents and money!:

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Wufpacker
    Participant

Cream rises to the top. Some shit does too.

Christopher Hawkins was arrested in May for providing former player Robert Quinn thousands of dollars and helping him sell game-used equipment in 2010, along with improperly contacting a UNC player in 2013 to talk about representation.

Oh what a difference 20 years makes.

Pack78
    Participant

These agent runners were most likely just ultimately seeking contacts for u*nx women’s basketball…

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I didn’t see any player’s names that weren’t brought up the first time around. So it appears that this article just defines how big a hole that Hawkins has dug for himself. Which reminds me, does anyone know what happened to the drug charges in Georgia(?) against Hawkins?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.