ACC Basketball Weekly Update

Home Forums All StateFansNation ACC Basketball Weekly Update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Strange week in that the “mid-week” games were front-loaded on Monday and Tuesday, with only one game on Wed and Thursday. Oh and the two games on Wed
    [See the full post at: ACC Basketball Weekly Update]

ryebread
    Participant

VaWolf: Do we still have over 12k lifetime rights holders? I’d be surprised if that were the case.

BJD95
    Keymaster

THANK YOU for still posting this, despite the dreadful, dull-assed week.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Also, there should totes be MOAR HYPE for a 103 vs. 104 showdown.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Not sure if this deserves a new topic, so I’ll leave it here for now. I caught the tail end of the Dook/Hoos game, and the announcers mentioned that VA hasn’t beat Dook at Dook since 1995. I believe that’s when State’s losing streak at Dook started. Having one team experience that much futility is one thing, but two? For all I know there might be more… Clemson? You’d think there’d be an outlier win or two in that stretch somewhere along the line.

Anyway, as I pondered that thought while driving around, I heard on the radio that the punchable one’s (G. Allen) final shot should not have counted. So here’s the evidence. Tendencies.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

VaWolf: Do we still have over 12k lifetime rights holders? I’d be surprised if that were the case.

Why would you be surprised?

You need to talk to one of the Wolfpack Club movers/shakers if you want definitive numbers. But I just checked the attendance numbers for last year and State ranked #12 nationwide. So I don’t see any reason to think that a significant number of people have walked away from LTRs.

I haven’t checked these numbers recently but even in the dark days of Sid, State still ranked in the Top 25.

Click to access 2015.pdf

choppack1
    Participant

I think we use the same calculation for our basketball attendance that chapel hill uses for their football attendance.

Regarding the Duke game, why do I think the refs would have called us for either walking or up and down in the same situation where we at Cameron?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.