A business question

Home Forums All StateFansNation A business question

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    StateRed44
    Participant

Also, show no loyalty (for loyalty’s sake, show some for compensation’s sake of course) whatsoever to any company, boss, product, or anything business related EVER. ALWAYS do things that benefit your own position to the utmost.

gso packbacker
    Participant

^^ Shaking my head StateRed (assuming that this is not sarcasm).

Everything else aside, who would want to work for someone that “ALWAYS (did) things that benefit(ed) their own position to the utmost”? Not me, and nobody else worth their salt either. Let’s just say this is a very short-term thinking kind of strategy.

However, if you want to become President of the United States, it may indeed be a good way to go.

StateRed44
    Participant

^^ Shaking my head StateRed (assuming that this is not sarcasm).

Everything else aside, who would want to work for someone that “ALWAYS (did) things that benefit(ed) their own position to the utmost”? Not me, and nobody else worth their salt either. Let’s just say this is a very short-term thinking kind of strategy.

However, if you want to become President of the United States, it may indeed be a good way to go.

Well, I’ve been pretty successful doing it like that over the long haul. I don’t have many friends but I’m not in high school anymore either so IDGAF. I got a lot of family and that’s all that really counts IMO anyway. I won’t spend it anyway, can’t take it with me, it’s for my chirren.

McCallum
    Participant

Grey I ain’t ever offended.

Board banter is just that.

McCallum

gso packbacker
    Participant

StateRed, if you can turn it off and in without it impacting your family, then you are better at it than most others. I have family like that and over time it has filtered into the larger family. Unfortunately, he doesn’t see it, but the rest of us do.

My answer was to be my own boss as I didn’t see as much value making others wealthy Of course, at that point I realized that I now “worked” for everybody.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.