2017 – NCAA Football National Championship…

Home Forums StateFans Football 2017 – NCAA Football National Championship…

Viewing 12 posts - 101 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Great game plan and execution of it to keep Bama D on the field for 99, NINETY NINE, freaking plays. They were gassed before the 4th quarter even started.

I seem to recall Saban being opposed to fast pace of play and proposing the 10 second rule. “Player safety” was his concern 🙂

gso packbacker
    Participant

I seem to recall Saban being opposed to fast pace of play and proposing the 10 second rule. “Player safety” was his concern

Shouldn’t be many complaints from Bama fans on this given the number of Booth Reviews. Damn, just fake an injury like the old days. 🙂

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Did Clempsom really whup ‘Bama last night???

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    rthomas44
    Participant

Google :Bill Walton/Daily News.
    I am not drugged or insane!

YogiNC
    Participant

Call that boy SANS-A-CLUE. Ummm me thinks he’s been partaking just a bit too much.

Smarter than the average bear

choppack1
    Participant

Wilkins appears to be using “I’m just a nut job” defense.

If you haven’t seen his post game split, it’s hilarious.

This group of guys are genuinely excited and happy. Man, I would love to see the same joy on our players faces.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

If Dabo hasn’t already sent Kyle Bambard a fruit basket or something, he’d better.

Enjoyable game…except for all the time they weren’t playing it. Great ending…except for how it took forever to end.
    I downloaded the game. Commercials and halftime removed, it was still 3 hours long. I can’t imagine watching it live.

McCallum
    Participant

This group of guys are genuinely excited and happy. Man, I would love to see the same joy on our players faces.

Happens following a victory over a directional school from Alabama instead of the real thing.

McCallum

YogiNC
    Participant

directional

Or correctional? Freudian slip perhaps? And they were 26 – 0 before that game. Imagine the humiliation! The second best team money could buy. Not sayin’ who #1 is, but the dump on the hump would suffice.

Adventuroo
    Participant

SO, was Nicky really SMART in dismissing the WA “Mouth” Lane (son of the infamous NCSU Lone Ranger Coach) Kiffin and going with a back-up OC.

Dabo’s last second scoring play was brilliant. The receivers doing a cross pattern and tying up the defenders so that one was open was brilliant. I have not seen a better executed “trick play”….although is probably does not qualify for the magical Disney Mickey the Magician award….

McCallum
    Participant

directional

Or correctional? Freudian slip perhaps? And they were 26 – 0 before that game. Imagine the humiliation! The second best team money could buy. Not sayin’ who #1 is, but the dump on the hump would suffice.

No slip, certainly not of the Viennaese sort.

State players are happy after games but it typically comes against schools like SOUTH Alabama.

McCallum

YogiNC
    Participant

Obviously I was thinking in a completely different “direction” McC. Correctional works for the pachyderms from AL.

Viewing 12 posts - 101 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.