2015 NFL Draft Thread

Home Forums StateFans Football 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

The Bucs take Jameis number one. Mariota heads to Tennessee at number two. It will certainly be interesting to track the career trajectory of these two as they will forever be linked. Remember, the Ducks embarrassed the Noles in the playoff, handing Jameis his only loss of his college career.

Wufpacker
    Participant

In an unrelated story, retail businesses all over Tampa are upgrading security/loss prevention systems.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson’s Vic Beasley goes to Atlanta at #8. Glad he’s gone – a beast.

BJD95
    Keymaster

No wolves drafted. Mars Hill apparently had more NFL-ready talent than us, apparently. MARS HILL!

Am disappoint for Baumann and Smooth Operator. They deserved to be picked.

Texpack
    Participant

Hopefully our kickers can find a good spot to compete for a job.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Winston’s crab legs tweet speaks volumes about his decision making skills. I’m sure the Bucs were thrilled with that.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Winston’s crab legs tweet speaks volumes about his decision making skills. I’m sure the Bucs were thrilled with that.

He’s a (petulant) child in a (moderately fat, for a pro athlete) man’s body. Glad he’s not my team’s problem.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I’m sure the Bucs were thrilled with that.

The first of many.

As a Panther fan, whose defense just got even stouter, I cannot wait to see the beat down that we are going to lay on that sumbitch year after year.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

^ I’m a die hard Bucs fan that is very close to washing my hands and my feet of them after taking the fool with the first pick. So many Bucs shirts to burn and so little time. The crab legs photo was a real nice start to this moronic side show.

^ I hope your Panthers bludgeon him with little to no mercy. Merci, beaucoup.

Texpack
    Participant

I thought the crab legs picture was hilarious. If you can’t make fun of yourself, who can you make fun of?

Wolfanatic
    Participant

So far, 313 rookie undrafted free agents have been signed, and not one wolf amongst them.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2015/05/02/2015-nfl-draft-undrafted-free-agent-signings-tracker/

Wufpacker
    Participant

^ I’m a die hard Bucs fan that is very close to washing my hands and my feet of them after taking the fool with the first pick.

A Billy Blazejowski reference? Nice.

ancsu87
    Participant

I thought the crab legs picture was hilarious. If you can’t make fun of yourself, who can you make fun of?

+ 1

ancsu87
    Participant

I’m sure the Bucs were thrilled with that.

The first of many.

As a Panther fan, whose defense just got even stouter, I cannot wait to see the beat down that we are going to lay on that sumbitch year after year.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2014-carolina-panthers-1620050552

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Yes Wufpacker, It was a Billy B. reference. So many great lines in that movie…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yes Wufpacker, It was a Billy B. reference. So many great lines in that movie…

Agree wholeheartedly. One of my all-time favorite movies.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

^ The drafting of Winston by the Bucs makes me feel like the Howard Pelakudis of Bucs fans. I’m the victim.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.