2015 ACC Baseball Championship starts TODAY!!

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2015 ACC Baseball Championship starts TODAY!!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    tjfoose1
    Participant

That last Moon pic was mine. That makes me directly responsible for both wins.

You’re welcome.

Moon wants me.

tjfoose1
    Participant

How did the ladies do?

MrPlywood
    Participant

Congrats Pack! I had to go out in the bottom of the 10th, I was downtown and the mobile site wouldn’t load, had to wait til I got back to see the score. Now bring it home boys.

Pack78
    Participant

Soooo…how do we play it on Saturday vs. the Hoos with the real prize waiting on Sunday?

Wufpacker
    Participant

That. Was. Fun!!!
    Plus tix for Sunday now in hand.

How did the ladies do?

My sources say steamrolled in Eugene, down 1-0 to the Duckettes.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Final in Eugene….Pack 1 – Ducks 6 Play again tomorrow….ouch….

YogiNC
    Participant

SAVE the pitching for tomorrow! We’ve been on house money since the 12th last night! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know Mr. P did the deed for us to win BUT our pitching did THE deed to keep us in it. Couple of REAL tight spots down the stretch from the 7th on against a powerful hitting team (did you see some of those batting ave., home runs and RBIs those guys had???). The strike out IN THE 12th with men on 2nd AND 3rd was AWESOME!

Smarter than the average bear

YogiNC
    Participant

Saved the pitching, Williamson was terrific! Bubby Riley, sounds like a song from the Who, BUT what a monster dinger, GS to really put it away. These Kids are playing so so well! Way to go PACK!

Smarter than the average bear

Wufpacker
    Participant

^ Yes indeedy. Having fun and playing loose. Hope that continues tomorrow and the yips don’t set in. And I was thrilled to see Williamson pitch with confidence as he did tonight.

Just got home and don’t have the energy to write/publish a new entry for tonight’s game, but wanted to point out that tonight’s win, in addition to pushing the Pack9 to a Pool B sweep over 3 very good teams (all are ranked in one poll or another), moved the Pack’s RPI up to #23.

Not bad for a team I was on the verge of writing off less than a month ago.
    As Skwisgaar might say, I ams feelings da shames.

Here’s tonight’s highlights…I gotta get some zzzzzz’s.

#Pack9 Enters Title Game Perfect

Wufpacker
    Participant

Oh, forgot to mention that in sadder diamond results, Pack Ladies fell to top ranked Oregon for the 2nd straight day in Eugene and are thus eliminated. But still, they had a great season in making the super regionals and Shawn Rychcik looks to be building a PROGRAM. Bright future.

Softball’s Historic Season Ends in NCAA Super Regional

TheCOWDOG

The boys drove the ball really well, and Williamson kept everybody awake by throwing strikes.

My question of the morning is:
    Has Fincher worked himself into Avent’s doghouse, or did he injure himself late in Friday’s game?

Fastback68
    Participant

ESPN2 1pm. Dvr 8 hours just in case. Post those lady pics please.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Ask and you shall receive. I’ll allow ‘foose to post his honey exclusively, but this version of Sarah Connor should be of some value (sorry Linda Hamilton, but you went from mousey to batshit too quickly for my liking)…

Wufpacker
    Participant

I too have DVR set, went with the 7 hour window, lol. And I’m now more convinced that the reverse negative mojo is a thing. Apologies to Bubby Riley for the semi-badmouthing he received from me last night, even though he didn’t know or care. Dude gets his money’s worth every swing though.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Ask and you shall receive. I’ll allow ‘foose to post his honey exclusively, but this version of Sarah Connor should be of some value (sorry Linda Hamilton, but you went from mousey to batshit too quickly for my liking)…

HAI indeed.

TheCOWDOG

Nice, Wuf…not Riley, ’cause I’m guilty, too. ‘Twas fortunate to see a fastball instead of the off-speed stuff.

No…nice picture that illustrates how everybody is perked up for gameday.
    Even Sarah Conner.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Told ya guys, every time I watch, ol’ Bubby hits the pill.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yeah, she looks to be very up for the game fo’ sho’.

Currently sitting on the patio, counting down ’til noon, lol. Some hot bartender asked me for Beej’s contact info, but I told her he was gay. 😀

tjfoose1
    Participant

^ I’ll come by after the game and buy a round if y’all be around.

tjfoose1
    Participant

She wants me.

I told her if she brings it home for the Wolfpack, she can have me.

Fastback68
    Participant

Sarah Connor 2.OH Yeah! To Victory.

TheCOWDOG

‘Foose, ya missed miles of legs last night.

Thought Beej was gonna hypervenilate.

tjfoose1
    Participant

As it should be. Nothing like some of the better parts of Americana during Memorial Day weekend.

BJD95
    Keymaster

LMAO!

And UGGGGGHHHHH re giving away an out before a notorious free swinger like that. SO DUMB.

TheCOWDOG

That’s hurdle #1 placed on the track.

Some put up K signs. I watch Elliott.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.