2014-2015 OOC basketball schedule rounding out

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2014-2015 OOC basketball schedule rounding out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Got some updates on this season’s out of conference basketball schedule that we have been tracking in recent months. * The Tennessee Volunteers have r
    [See the full post at: 2014-2015 OOC basketball schedule rounding out]

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Awesome that we’ll have an interesting OOC schedule this season. Hopefully without Buckets we’ll be able to win a few of them, and I think that we will.

Texpack
    Participant

I take it the SMU game is in dallas?

Pack Leader
    Participant

We will find out what our team is really made of @Purdue & in Madison Square Garden.

BJD95
    Keymaster

FANTASTIC schedule. Kudos to MG and staff for having balls and aggressively seeking opportunities to challenge ourselves and grow.

blpack
    Participant

Get that Mizzou game added and that is a nice schedule. Should be challenging for our team.

COMOPack01
    Participant

Yeah, I thought we had a home and home with Mizzou? I was looking forward to catching that game here next year…

This'll all be over by Friday....

COMOPack01
    Participant

Just heard back from the ADs office that the Mizzou game has been rescheduled for 2015 due to conflicts.

This'll all be over by Friday....

choppack1
    Participant

I think gott does a great job scheduling. As long as he our hc we wont miss tourney because our ooc schedule sucks.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The schedule was released today:

Nov. 14: vs. Jackson State

Nov. 17: vs. Hofstra

Nov. 20: vs. Jacksonville

Nov. 23: vs. South Florida

Nov. 26: vs. Richmond

Nov. 28: vs. Boise State

Dec. 2: at Purdue

Dec. 6: vs. Wake Forest (ACC opener)

Dec. 12: vs. Charleston Southern (at Reynolds Coliseum)

Dec. 14: vs. Wofford (at Reynolds Coliseum)

Dec. 17: vs. Tennessee

Dec. 20: vs. West Virginia (Madison Square Garden)

Dec. 23: vs. Louisiana Tech

Dec. 30: vs. Cincinnati

pakfanistan
    Participant

Terrible news for our basketball team. BJ Anya apparently hit an old Gypsie woman with his car earlier this year and has been cursed. The results have been devastating. He is wasting away to nothingness right before our eyes and the staff is powerless to help him.

Look at how emaciated he has become. It’s so bad he’s developed something called a ‘neck’.

Wasting away

Tragic, just tragic, to see a young man struck down in the prime of his life like this 🙁

redisgood
    Participant

Maybe Beejay read the “Summer Doldrums” thread and it scared the hell out of him.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… looks like to me … the kid needs to put back about twenty pounds of upper body muscle so he can keep on ‘banging with the big boys’… idk….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    pakfanistan
    Participant

… looks like to me … the kid needs to put back about twenty pounds of upper body muscle so he can keep on ‘banging with the big boys’… idk….

He’s still > 285. I think the additional mobility from losing 60lb far outweighs any lost muscle.

Our S&C program deserves a big pat on the back and a Ruby Tuesday’s gift card for all of the success they’ve had with our team.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^wow… in that case….he’s a lean, mean, fighting machine…
    and don’t you know he “Feels GOOD”!

and yep… our S&C guys need raises!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.