2014-15 NC State Men’s Basketball Schedule is Out

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2014-15 NC State Men’s Basketball Schedule is Out

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JackWolf
    Keymaster

Here’s the full PDF schedule via Gopack.com And some of the notes from the press release: The main portion of the ACC schedule begins Saturday, Jan. 3
    [See the full post at: 2014-15 NC State Men’s Basketball Schedule is Out]

wolfbuff
    Participant

At first I thought “someone really likes those games against Jackson St., Hofstra, Jacksonville, and South Florida (JACKSON STATE !, HOFSTRA !) But then I saw those were footnotes. I usually use numbers when footnoting, but then again, I’m not a SID. Yeah, yeah, picky I know.

13OT
    Participant

This schedule reminds me of the Stock Market- it’ll be bullish for the fans buying tickets, but a real bear for the team.

But it’s a far sight better than the lousy schedules we had under Jed, HWSNBN and Low, not to mention football for the past bazillion years.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Wow, UNC and Duke 3 days apart. This place will potentially either be a complete nirvana or in the depths of despair.

StateRed44
    Participant

Only 3 home games after January. Brutal. Could be a rough home stretch. Hate to see us set up to fade going into March. Road against Wake and at home vs. UVA will be a crucial 2 game stretch.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The schedule is fantastic. I am happy playing Duke and the Holes back to back, since both times at home and not a “2 games in 3 days” scenario.

Look at it this way – there will be one less “letdown” game after an emotional home contest. Win-win.

travelwolf
    Participant

We’ll probably get 1 win from the 2 home games against Duke/UNC. The other will be a blowout.

BJD95
    Keymaster

And I think most people would gladly accept that outcome!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’ll gladly accept NOTHING except blowout wins in both cases.

…. let me stop

PapaJohn
    Participant

Love this schedule! Six wins and a bowl game, Guaranteed!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.