1/10 Sports Day

Home Forums StateFans Basketball 1/10 Sports Day

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

MBB:
    Lville/Clemson
    STATE/Wake

NFL:
    Seattle/Minnesota
    Green Bay/Washington

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Wulf, I’ve got a bit of a conundrum going…

I like the Panthers and I like Russell Wilson. I’m of the opinion that the Panthers would not beat Seattle. I can’t root against Russell today can I?

Guess if the Hawks win today next week I’ll really be in a pickle.

frik!

Wulfpack
    Participant

It’s a pickle for me, too. But the way I rationalize, I was a Panther fan first (went to all the games at Clemson). I’m pulling for the Vikes today. I don’t want to see the Seahawks. Even though we beat them this year in Seattle, they are playing much better and generally just have our number.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson leading Lville in the second half.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson up 14 with 9 to play.

BJD95
    Keymaster

SKOL!!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson now 3-1 in the ACC. Seahawks stinking up the joint.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

3 points combined in the 3rd qtr… zero degree weather most certainly a factor

Wulfpack
    Participant

Weather is certainly a factor but the Seahawks are hurting themselves. Playing horribly.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I don’t know how some of those guys are out there playing in short sleeves. I don’t care how much you run around, that is cooooold stuff. They have got to be frozen out there. I don’t know how you play as a giant icicle.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I will show you how manly I am by being a complete moron!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

9 points now. You know the Viking’s kicker’s foot is justa throbbing after hitting those field goals. Probably like kicking rocks.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

You guys got any opinions on the spread of the Packers/Skins game? Skins favored by a point… I’ve not dived into this game to try and cap yet, but to keep it simple at first glance Rodgers playoff experience makes the Packers the play going against Kirk Cousins, even playing at home. Thoughts?

Wulfpack
    Participant

I wouldn’t touch that one. Could see it going either way.

Seahawks right back in it. 9-7 in the fourth.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Dunno, I think the Packers are cooked, and subconsciously ready for Fatass McCarthy to be fired. I have thusly picked the Redacteds and the suddenly, shockingly competent Captain Kirk to roll on.

Then again, I liked the Texans yesterday…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I too liked the Texans.

Still looking over the stats.. GB off back to back losses with only a combined 21 pts in those games. Agree w/ you wulf the line is probably correct, but hey the playoffs only come around once a year.. gotta have some action! (said the degenerate)

F’ it. Going to back the future HOF’er w/ playoff experience against Cpt. Kirk! 🙂

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

oh shhit… found myself rooting for RW even though I think I’d root for Panthers next week… great game to this point.. can the Vikes place kicker knock another rock through?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

ooooooooooooooh heeeee missed itt!!!! RUSSELL WILSON! RUSSELL WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shade’s of Scott Norwood folks!!!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Bring on the Seahawks. Go Panthers!

Adventuroo
    Participant

As I told my wife at the beginning of the Q4 (Seattle V. Minnesota), RW will figure out, SOME WAY, to win this game.

He did…..he got inside the Vikings’ FG kicker’s head and spooked him.

What an UNBELIEVABLE FINISH…..I guess God gave them back the one he took away in the SB last year….

GO Hawks….now the NEXT game will be a tough call…..

HOPE that Gott and Gang see this as a GOOD sign and whip the Demon Deacons tonight. BUT, the Deac’s will put on O2 mask while the idiot mascot fires up that Harley with a BAD MAF and pollute the Joel with CO2….

RW just said, with a straight face….”Strange things happen in the playoff games….”

RaisedByWolves
    Participant

Pack women just beat Pitt on the road in 3 overtimes!

MrPlywood
    Participant

The holder gave the kicker the laces twice. He was wearing gloves and had no dexterity to spin it. RW’s scramble platt was a thing of beauty. Does the guy ever get rattled?

Go GB! Just held WA to a FG after 1st and goal at the 1/2 yard line.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The way things have been going for us lately, it probably will rate 1 out of 10!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.